That is my prediction.

Especially if Bonnfon is the QB.
WRs are weak this year as well.
The game is at the new CWS... :cool:

Can not wait...

I still kind of wish it was one of the first 3 games of the year.o_O

Are You the guy in the beard Stonewall?
zx7521.jpg

Maybe he's predicting each team's penalty yards. I have to give LPT fans the benefit of the doubt.

Last edited:
That is my prediction.

Especially if Bonnfon is the QB.
WRs are weak this year as well.
The game is at the new CWS... :cool:

Can not wait...

I still kind of wish it was one of the first 3 games of the year.o_O

It's July again so of course the Kayuts are a great football team.

Reactions: American Male
Predicting a 16 point win, that is confidence. If you play your cards right, I might be willing to only take UofL and 7 points if you want to make a friendly wager ($20).
Maybe, like to see the first few games and get a better feel. Where do yall play auburn at?

Reactions: pervisl
I'm skeered the new wifi and $hitters are gonna do us in!

LPT Football: Everything covered but the coaching...

Reactions: zgrasshopper
Total yards in the last game:

Louisville 482
Kentucky 327

This with a 3rd string QB seeing his first real game action, albeit Bolin is talented. UK simply had no offense through the air last year, and I don't see this year being any different. It is funny how a few turnovers can make a fanbase think things are getting closer. Throw in the former B12 defensive player of the year and some really talented Georgia transfers on defense, and I really doubt UK will have over 327 yards in 2015.

But it is almost August, that is when UK is always fabulous in football!

Fans of the self-proclaimed University of Kentucky want to throw out the results in the "old" CWS but cling to 4 wins from the 20s to claim an overall lead in the series.

Reactions: Turnerville
Fans of the self-proclaimed University of Kentucky want to throw out the results in the "old" CWS but cling to 4 wins from the 20s to claim an overall lead in the series.

Actually UK won the first 6 game in the series, between 1912 and 1924, to account for their win total of 14 in the rivalry. Since the series resumed in 1994, the record is 13-8 in favor of Louisville.

Reactions: Mayoman
I understand those wins being part of the overall record, but I wouldn't hang my hat on them either. They have no bearing on whats going on since the series renewed, and as much as I don't like it, UofL has been on top of the Cats.

Kentucky doesn't have the depth or experience to run through the SEC gauntlet and have enough left for Louisville. Kentucky will be favored in four games this year, and if they don't surprise somebody early in the year, they will limp into the last game with no bowl chance, no fans, and no hope. Add to that CBP's planned response to last year's ugliness. Going to get nasty for you Cats.

The humility of some of them is really something. A # of their posters are just fine.

We don't have to win this game but if I were rooting for the team that's lost 4 in a row I'd take a wait and see approach.

Last edited:
Kentucky doesn't have the depth or experience to run through the SEC gauntlet and have enough left for Louisville. Kentucky will be favored in four games this year, and if they don't surprise somebody early in the year, they will limp into the last game with no bowl chance, no fans, and no hope. Add to that CBP's planned response to last year's ugliness. Going to get nasty for you Cats.

That's exactly what will most likely happen. If this game were played opening weekend, then UofK would have a legit shot at winning the game. Since it's not, then chances are very strong the game will end up with the same outcome as the last 4 years in a row.

It is rough being the last game of the season. You have to factor how many of our players will be injured due to touchdown celebrations. :confused:

Your on a six game losing streak! And I don't know if UK can beat the Rajin Cajuns! Louisville
Is going to beat UK by double digits! Out!

Reactions: wilkie01
Neither team has had more than a 4 game winning streak against the other so that's why I think the Cats pull it out this year, but it will be a very, very close game.

Injuries could play a big role for both teams.

I've honestly got a weird feeling about this entire season for the Cards.

My heart tells me Cards win 8 games, maybe drop a game they shouldn't but steal one they should, kind of like last year.

But this damn instinct I have tells me the Cards could be in trouble this year from day one and take a humbling.

I'll be around either way!

...But this damn instinct I have tells me the Cards could be in trouble this year from day one and take a humbling...
Feel just the opposite for a couple reasons... This is Petrino YEAR TWO. We have an issue with the offense, and we have the best offensive mind in the biz. Not us saying this--everyone but LPT fans.

Also, I'm not too sure about FSU and Clemson... If those teams aren't as good as they were last year, what does that mean for us?

This season could be interesting...

The offense is one huge "?". That said if we are good UK goes down bad. If we suck offensively UK still goes down.

It all starts in the trenches and the O-line is mainly juniors with some red shirt freshmen thrown in there. The first 6 games are going to be a tall task but if the Cards can come out of it at 4-2 or even 3-3 then they'll be a great shape to finish strong.

Neither team has had more than a 4 game winning streak against the other so that's why I think the Cats pull it out this year, but it will be a very, very close game.

Injuries could play a big role for both teams.
UK got lucky Bobby left for Atlanta or the streak would have extended well past 4 the first time. I think it could extend to 6-7 games now and that being generous.

Reactions: Mayoman
Zipp I'm all for optimism I just like to keep in mind both sides of a coin. The Cards are embarking on a very tough schedule, the toughest I've seen in some time. We do it with a # of ? marks and I won't be caught off guard if wins are more hard to come by than years past.

This year's UK game is closer to a toss-up than our fans want to admit, but that's as of right now. The reality is, nobody truly knows what kind of shape each program is going to be in the week of that game. I could see us on a decent roll @ that time and them the opposite. But, a lot is going to be riding on our team's ability to get off the floor if/when we take some tough body shots in the first month and a half of the season.

Why do you think this Ipartied? other than playing at home, what has changed? They played us close on the scoreboard but I don't see us giving them all of those free points two years in a row. Kentucky is better than they were but imo Petrino >>>> Stoops. Jmho

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT