ADVERTISEMENT

Trentyn Flowers

shadow force

Jun 8, 2010
Trentyn Flowers, the No. 21 overall prospect in the 2024 class, has cut his list of suitors down to six options: Alabama, Arkansas, Creighton, Kansas, Louisville and North Carolina.

The 6-foot-8, 210-pound small forward out of Charlotte (N.C.) Combine Academy discussed his finalists.

Louisville: "Coach KP and coach Nolan have done a fantastic job of recruiting me. We stay in touch and when I went out there for my official visits we had a great time. Even though they haven't been playing that well this year, they're still a great program."

I’d love to see it, but I just don’t think that any legit five star kid, at least one without skeletons, will choose to play for us. Negative recruiting is just too easy right now. It’s candy from a baby.

You do have to wonder what would be going through a kid's mind seriously considering Louisville at this juncture. No way should you be able to attract a blue chip prospect with playing time...

Only thing would be an entire roster flip and promising him to be the centerpiece. But.....at the end of the day someone has to coach him. Zero confidence in that from what I've seen.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT