ADVERTISEMENT

Tre White

There is definitely some talent on this team. However, especially if Johnson isn't eligible, it is not a well balanced team once again.

I think we'll know pretty early on what kind of season we're in for.

There is definitely some talent on this team. However, especially if Johnson isn't eligible, it is not a well balanced team once again.

I think we'll know pretty early on what kind of season we're in for.
Does anyone on the board feel like Johnson might still be ruled eligible? I’d like to see it, but it seems late in the game for it to happen. Maybe in the spring semester? I guess it’s possible, but he’d be too far behind to contribute much I think.

Does anyone on the board feel like Johnson might still be ruled eligible? I’d like to see it, but it seems late in the game for it to happen. Maybe in the spring semester? I guess it’s possible, but he’d be too far behind to contribute much I think.
From what I've seen Johnson is practicing with the team so he wouldn't be too far behind. But I just have doubts the NCAA will give him that waiver.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT