ADVERTISEMENT

Thoughts on the game

CardHack

Four-Star Poster
Gold Member
May 29, 2001
I don't care what anyone says, there are a lot of good reasons why the game Saturday night shows up as essentially a Pick 'Em game (given the standard grease for homefield advantage):

* Personally I think Kentucky defensive is better than us in the front seven, or more specifically their personnel is better suited for their scheme. We don't have anyone resembling Marquand McCall at NT and their overall defensive front size is something we've only seen against Clemson and Florida State and that's notable because Florida State was the last team that outrushed Louisville. But Louisville gashed Clemson in a way Clemson hasn't been gashed on the ground all year, and that was without a healthy Cunningham from the middle of the third quarter. We have a Hybrid LB/DE in Abdullah who is statistically more productive than anyone in our defensive front seven, but Paschal makes plays with his hand down that we don't get from any of our normal down three. Paschal is in the Top 20 in the nation in TFLs so it will be interesting to see how he is schemed. Abdullah is 16th in the nation in sacks. Similar players statistically performing at an All-Conference level in their respective conferences...very differently schemed for that production and physically as different as you can be for people listed as DEs in their respective programs. By-and-large Paschal will be working the gap with Reid and Chandler for Louisville; Diaby and Gillotte will be shading Kinnaird.

* Kentucky is 18th in the nation in rush defense (which is a rushing yardage per game stat); on a YDS per carry level they are 37th. Weirdly, Louisville is 49th in both yards per game, and YDS per carry.

I dug a little into comparative rushing attacks faced by both teams and among the Top 50 rushing offenses in college football, at 16th we will be the highest yards per game average Kentucky has faced on the year at 217.5 yards per game. YPC Louisville is 8th in the country at 5.47 per carry. To this point in the season our rushing attack statistically is most like Florida's who is 17th in the nation in yards per game and 4th in yards per carry. Perhaps as a counter to the annual "Our schedule is tougher" mantra...Louisville has faced the 6th and 7th rushing attacks in college football in Ole Miss and Syracuse. The rushing attacks Kentucky has faced to this point in the season are a little different than Louisville's with maybe Florida and Tennessee's attack being similar to ours...but Florida in some bizarre tweak in gameplanning seemed to go into that game virtually abandoning the run.

People reading this from each fanbase are probably convinced I'm a little consumed with rushing yardage and you'd be right; I think that's who wins the game. Kentucky doesn't take many TFLs offensively, especially when it's Rodriguez with the football. I think Louisville has to be much more aggressive in early downs because in the tackle box there is no getting around the fact on a body-on-body level they can't go toe-to-toe with Kentucky. I'd expect Kentucky to take some shots downfield off playaction; if Louisville doesn't get into Levis' face I don't like our secondary personnel against Ali in particular and Robinson to an extent. We have had stints where we struggled with big WRs...and that was WITH Clark; without him it seems to me the pickings have been even more abundant. All of that keeps pointing to how critical it is for Louisville to win first down defensively; they may have to risk their secondary to contain Rodriguez.

Where I am confident with Louisville is they have run the football since the Florida State game against everyone. They gashed NC State to a plus 171 rushing differential. They gashed Clemson. The running game with Mitchell on the first series against Syracuse setup a virtual orgy of big playaction for the remainder of the first half; even without Cunningham running much in that game. Mitchell has set a quality tone; Cooley has been a quality compliment and something I think very much underlooked is what he produces out of the backfield...he is being missed on wheelroutes. People get hung up on the symbol on the side of the helmet, but Louisville's attack offers some subleties Kentucky hasn't faced this year when you factor in the unique nature of Cunningham's ballhandling abilities. If Kentucky unlocks the riddle of keeping him in the pocket where I would think it's a virtual certainty Jacquez Jones will act as a spy...Louisville is in trouble; if they don't and Louisville keeps expanding their offense with the RPO game that defensive size for Kentucky could work against them. With the exception of the BC game Louisville has taken care of the football. I expect more points in this game than most people seem to be predicting. I don't think 31 points wins the game.

They’re healthier this week with McCall and Wright back on defense. So they’re going to be big and fast up front.

They’re awful on their back end. So it comes down to if we can block their pass rush. If they force Malik to take off and into some rushed throws, it won’t be good for us at all. But, our line has played so much better and Malik can make plays.

At the same time, I have 0 faith in ur defense to make stops. This is a really good sUcKs offense, they actually have a competent passing attack. Robinson is the best skill player on either team. Rodriguez is a great rusher when he holds on to the ball. Levis has a big arm and has put up some good numbers. Their o line has some real NFL talent. They turn the ball over quite a bit, unforced errors.

We have to outscore them to win. We def can as their defensive backs just aren’t good, but they can get a push up front. This will be decided in the trenches. If they don’t turn it over, we’ll struggle, but if we can get them to have 2-4 turnovers we should win.

But as we’ve seen over the last 3 seasons of Satt, we do struggle with these teams that have the size and speed advantage. Almost like we just falter if guys are bigger. This year we did that against Ole Miss, but looked way better against Clemson.

UK has not faced a QB remotely close to Cunningham. I do accept CH’s statistical matchup betwpeen UK’s offense against our defense, but not their defense against our offen.

UL has faced a number of QBs and RBs that resemble UK, but I believe the reason LV set the Cards as a 2 point favorite is recognizing that UK has absolutely no experience with defending an offense that has a skilled and versatile QB like Malik.

UK has not faced a QB remotely close to Cunningham. I do accept CH’s statistical matchup betwpeen UK’s offense against our defense, but not their defense against our offen.

UL has faced a number of QBs and RBs that resemble UK, but I believe the reason LV set the Cards as a 2 point favorite is recognizing that UK has absolutely no experience with defending an offense that has a skilled and versatile QB like Malik.
I mean I would disagree. Hooker at UT is amazing and Emory Jones is a talented runner on a bad team, a 5-6 team and we’re 6-5.

Emory Jones isn’t amazing, but he has 700 rushing yards while splitting reps with a backup. Playing a much tougher schedule. So he’s not better than Malik, but he’s a lot like Malik and is a good runner.

Hendon Hooker is better than Malik. If you’ve watched Tennessee you’d know.
2,400 yards. 24 TDs to 3 INTs. 10 yards per attempt. 485 rushing yards for 5 TDs. And remember he didn’t start the season.

But, the thing is that Malik is still talented and their Defense will have to prove they can stop him. Just making a statement he’s like nothing they’ve seen is like the sUcKs fans acting like we haven’t seen anything like their $EC team.

• Haha
Reactions: CatClause
I don't care what anyone says, there are a lot of good reasons why the game Saturday night shows up as essentially a Pick 'Em game (given the standard grease for homefield advantage):

* Personally I think Kentucky defensive is better than us in the front seven, or more specifically their personnel is better suited for their scheme. We don't have anyone resembling Marquand McCall at NT and their overall defensive front size is something we've only seen against Clemson and Florida State and that's notable because Florida State was the last team that outrushed Louisville. But Louisville gashed Clemson in a way Clemson hasn't been gashed on the ground all year, and that was without a healthy Cunningham from the middle of the third quarter. We have a Hybrid LB/DE in Abdullah who is statistically more productive than anyone in our defensive front seven, but Paschal makes plays with his hand down that we don't get from any of our normal down three. Paschal is in the Top 20 in the nation in TFLs so it will be interesting to see how he is schemed. Abdullah is 16th in the nation in sacks. Similar players statistically performing at an All-Conference level in their respective conferences...very differently schemed for that production and physically as different as you can be for people listed as DEs in their respective programs. By-and-large Paschal will be working the gap with Reid and Chandler for Louisville; Diaby and Gillotte will be shading Kinnaird.

* Kentucky is 18th in the nation in rush defense (which is a rushing yardage per game stat); on a YDS per carry level they are 37th. Weirdly, Louisville is 49th in both yards per game, and YDS per carry.

I dug a little into comparative rushing attacks faced by both teams and among the Top 50 rushing offenses in college football, at 16th we will be the highest yards per game average Kentucky has faced on the year at 217.5 yards per game. YPC Louisville is 8th in the country at 5.47 per carry. To this point in the season our rushing attack statistically is most like Florida's who is 17th in the nation in yards per game and 4th in yards per carry. Perhaps as a counter to the annual "Our schedule is tougher" mantra...Louisville has faced the 6th and 7th rushing attacks in college football in Ole Miss and Syracuse. The rushing attacks Kentucky has faced to this point in the season are a little different than Louisville's with maybe Florida and Tennessee's attack being similar to ours...but Florida in some bizarre tweak in gameplanning seemed to go into that game virtually abandoning the run.

People reading this from each fanbase are probably convinced I'm a little consumed with rushing yardage and you'd be right; I think that's who wins the game. Kentucky doesn't take many TFLs offensively, especially when it's Rodriguez with the football. I think Louisville has to be much more aggressive in early downs because in the tackle box there is no getting around the fact on a body-on-body level they can't go toe-to-toe with Kentucky. I'd expect Kentucky to take some shots downfield off playaction; if Louisville doesn't get into Levis' face I don't like our secondary personnel against Ali in particular and Robinson to an extent. We have had stints where we struggled with big WRs...and that was WITH Clark; without him it seems to me the pickings have been even more abundant. All of that keeps pointing to how critical it is for Louisville to win first down defensively; they may have to risk their secondary to contain Rodriguez.

Where I am confident with Louisville is they have run the football since the Florida State game against everyone. They gashed NC State to a plus 171 rushing differential. They gashed Clemson. The running game with Mitchell on the first series against Syracuse setup a virtual orgy of big playaction for the remainder of the first half; even without Cunningham running much in that game. Mitchell has set a quality tone; Cooley has been a quality compliment and something I think very much underlooked is what he produces out of the backfield...he is being missed on wheelroutes. People get hung up on the symbol on the side of the helmet, but Louisville's attack offers some subleties Kentucky hasn't faced this year when you factor in the unique nature of Cunningham's ballhandling abilities. If Kentucky unlocks the riddle of keeping him in the pocket where I would think it's a virtual certainty Jacquez Jones will act as a spy...Louisville is in trouble; if they don't and Louisville keeps expanding their offense with the RPO game that defensive size for Kentucky could work against them. With the exception of the BC game Louisville has taken care of the football. I expect more points in this game than most people seem to be predicting. I don't think 31 points wins the game.
I’m hoping you covered all this with CSS. 😉

I mean I would disagree. Hooker at UT is amazing and Emory Jones is a talented runner on a bad team, a 5-6 team and we’re 6-5.

Emory Jones isn’t amazing, but he has 700 rushing yards while splitting reps with a backup. Playing a much tougher schedule. So he’s not better than Malik, but he’s a lot like Malik and is a good runner.

2,400 yards. 24 TDs to 3 INTs. 10 yards per attempt. 485 rushing yards for 5 TDs. And remember he didn’t start the season.

But, the thing is that Malik is still talented and their Defense will have to prove they can stop him. Just making a statement he’s like nothing they’ve seen is like the sUcKs fans acting like we haven’t seen anything like their $EC team.
I disagree with Hooker being better than Malik, especially if you're going to cite statistics. Malik has 933 yards rushing and 18 rushing TD's. His passing stats are as good as Hooker's.

I've watched Hooker this season and I watched him play when he was at Virginia Tech. I think Malik is the better QB.

I don’t like the matchup. I really don’t get how Louisville is favored. Everything Louisville does is set up with the run. The question is can Louisville run it well enough to force KY to use their safeties in run support. The Clemson game gives me hope. NC State game gives me pause. I think both NC State and Clemson have better defenses than KY. I think Louisville will score just not sure it will be enough.

On defense Louisville will have to be better than they have been all year. I don’t like the match up in the trenches. Like Louisville everything is built off the run. I don’t like our corners without Clark. Tough matchup similar to Ole Miss, Wake and UCF games. I think they will get in the 30’s. Have to generate turnovers if they don’t I am not sure they can win.

Malik is 10 times the runner as Hooker. Hooker and Malik are comparable on throwing. The difference is 2 completely different offenses. UT and MSU are built to beat you with the pass which is UK’s weakness. Louisville offense is run based which fits with UK’s strength.

I don’t like the matchup. I really don’t get how Louisville is favored. Everything Louisville does is set up with the run. The question is can Louisville run it well enough to force KY to use their safeties in run support. The Clemson game gives me hope. NC State game gives me pause. I think both NC State and Clemson have better defenses than KY. I think Louisville will score just not sure it will be enough.

On defense Louisville will have to be better than they have been all year. I don’t like the match up in the trenches. Like Louisville everything is built off the run. I don’t like our corners without Clark. Tough matchup similar to Ole Miss, Wake and UCF games. I think they will get in the 30’s. Have to generate turnovers if they don’t I am not sure they can win.

Malik is 10 times the runner as Hooker. Hooker and Malik are comparable on throwing. The difference is 2 completely different offenses. UT and MSU are built to beat you with the pass which is UK’s weakness. Louisville offense is run based which fits with UK’s strength.
Agree with this 💯 %. Just don’t think Louisville will win. The talent level in the trenches is to one sided. In addition, the betting line is moving in favor of the Cards which means the majority is placing their money on red and black. I don’t gamble anymore but past experience says bet the opposite of the majority. If the cards can force at least two turnovers and not have any of their own, and be on the positive side of the field goal battle (make more than Kentucky) then there is hope. And of course Cunningham must remain on the field instead of in the tent.

Rogers, Hooker and Jones are all very good QBs, but neither have the rare combination of quickness, speed and elusiveness that Malik has showed this season. Lamar may have established himself in a class by himself in terms of college QBS, and the only QB that has exhibited individual plays this year that drew comparison to Lamar was Malik.

Rogers, Hooker and Jones are all very good QBs, but neither have the rare combination of quickness, speed and elusiveness that Malik has showed this season. Lamar may have established himself in a class by himself in terms of college QBS, and the only QB that has exhibited individual plays this year that drew comparison to Lamar was Malik.
I would love for us to find a QB that has all of Roger's skills and all of Malik's skills combined.

I just think Satterfield is going to have something up his sleeve for this game and our guys are going to show up and show out for their coach after the controversy of the L's down game in '19. And whatever it is he has up his sleeve is going to be the X factor in this game. I think overall the slapdicks have more talent but I believe we have the best individual talent in Malik and I think we have the better coach.

Another X factor is if the slappies cheap shot Malik and take him out of the game. If that happens we're done..

• Haha
Reactions: CGblue and 502cats

Going by sagarin (whose picks are close to Vegas) our schedule is 20 spots tougher than Florida’s. You are really hung up thinking that the SEC East is a tougher division than ours.

Last edited:

I would have to disagree with your Hooker comment as MC just graded out as the fourth top QB in P5 behind Bryce Young, Kenny Picket, and Caleb Williams. Once again MC is being overlooked by his own fan base. In our last outing MC was responsible for 7 TD that’s in one game. I’ll take MC

Reactions: PHCARD
I’m not saying that we’ll win, I’m just pointing out that not all SEC teams play brutal schedules.

Records of Kentucky and Louisville opponents

Against the teams each beat

Kentucky 35-53
Louisville 33-33

All opponents played

Kentucky 58-62
Louisville 73-48

Last edited:
Up until a week ago, UK had not beaten a single team with a winning record, admittedly that has changed since then. That does not mean they will not win tonight, but make no mistake, Vegas set UL as a 2 point favorite for a reason, and it was not entirely based on home field advantage.

Duke and Syracuse are not good football teams, but we played a Clemson team even straight up …..and most will tell you the Tigers have improved significantly from the early portion of this season, particularly their offense.

UL has clearly improved over the course of this season, conversely UK has not been able to demonstrate the same. The Cat’s last 2 opponents (NMS and Vandy) may be two of the worst D1 programs in all of college football.

FC Card: you are a classic example of an emotional handicap. You see one very disappointing football game and you take it personally, and express your frustration on someone else.

Nothing I wrote pregame was inaccurate, despite UL’s horrible performance. The closest and only comparative game for both UL and UK was Friday Nights contest between MSU and Ole Miss. The Rebels beat a very competitive Bulldog team that dominated UK. We were dominated by the Rebels in the first half before stabilizing a bit. Ole Miss beat MSU, and while there is no science in comparative scores, it provided some indication as to why Vegas had the Cards a 3 point favorite.

So, if I am a dumbass, so is Vegas. You can call me names, but I think the professionals in LV know a whole lot more about college football than you will ever know.

I witnessed the same game that you and others saw; it was as one-sided as any I have seen. My explanation is pretty simple, and one that commentators picked up early in the first quarter ……..Cunningham was not on his usual game. Go back and look at the way he failed to respond to the corner blitz early on when we needed to sustain our offense on the second and third series. When Malik was special, the entire team responded well this season …..when he was injured or off his spectacular level game; we are entirely vulnerable as witnessed last night.

FC Card: you are a classic example of an emotional handicap. You see one very disappointing football game and you take it personally, and express your frustration on someone else.

Nothing I wrote pregame was inaccurate, despite UL’s horrible performance. The closest and only comparative game for both UL and UK was Friday Nights contest between MSU and Ole Miss. The Rebels beat a very competitive Bulldog team that dominated UK. We were dominated by the Rebels in the first half before stabilizing a bit. Ole Miss beat MSU, and while there is no science in comparative scores, it provided some indication as to why Vegas had the Cards a 3 point favorite.

So, if I am a dumbass, so is Vegas. You can call me names, but I think the professionals in LV know a whole lot more about college football than you will ever know.

I witnessed the same game that you and others saw; it was as one-sided as any I have seen. My explanation is pretty simple, and one that commentators picked up early in the first quarter ……..Cunningham was not on his usual game. Go back and look at the way he failed to respond to the corner blitz early on when we needed to sustain our offense on the second and third series. When Malik was special, the entire team responded well this season …..when he was injured or off his spectacular level game; we are entirely vulnerable as witnessed last night.
A lot of posts get deleted when UK fans stop in. FC Card may have been responding to a deleted post and not your post. Not sure.

Agree with this 💯 %. Just don’t think Louisville will win. The talent level in the trenches is to one sided. In addition, the betting line is moving in favor of the Cards which means the majority is placing their money on red and black. I don’t gamble anymore but past experience says bet the opposite of the majority. If the cards can force at least two turnovers and not have any of their own, and be on the positive side of the field goal battle (make more than Kentucky) then there is hope. And of course Cunningham must remain on the field instead of in the tent.
Don’t want to be that guy that says told ya so, but just could not see a scenario where Louisville would win. I DVR the game and was not surprised when I looked up the score this morning. CSS needs to go. Nice guy and all, but he is in over his head. I read on here where he was surprised by the QB draw. REALLY….. After his fiasco about interviewing for another job and the comments afterward, it was clear that he really doesn’t want to be here.
I am not advocating for Brohm (he is not leaving Purdue) but does anyone think a Louisville coached team under Brohm would have been embarrassed by uk on senior night?
Time to find a coach that believes in studying game film of their opponents, understands the importance of motivation and wants to be here instead of the Appalachian mountains.

Reactions: SpotHogCard
Up until a week ago, UK had not beaten a single team with a winning record, admittedly that has changed since then. That does not mean they will not win tonight, but make no mistake, Vegas set UL as a 2 point favorite for a reason, and it was not entirely based on home field advantage.

Duke and Syracuse are not good football teams, but we played a Clemson team even straight up …..and most will tell you the Tigers have improved significantly from the early portion of this season, particularly their offense.

UL has clearly improved over the course of this season, conversely UK has not been able to demonstrate the same. The Cat’s last 2 opponents (NMS and Vandy) may be two of the worst D1 programs in all of college football.
This bullshit had me believing, maybe not a win, but definitely that we belonged on the same field. Results say otherwise. Complete fools gold. From now on, I will only trust my eyes.

Reactions: CGblue
This bullshit had me believing, maybe not a win, but definitely that we belonged on the same field. Results say otherwise. Complete fools gold. From now on, I will only trust my eyes.
I agree eyes don’t lie. The defense is a train wreck has been all season except when the teams were 1 dimensional.

They have to make significant changes on that side of the ball. This scheme or the teaching of the scheme is not working.

Our defense isn’t physical enough. Our one DB that is really physical is Clark and he’s out. On the d-line we need a bunch of dudes like Gillotte. Thankfully he’s just a freshman and our highest rated recruits are d line. We got manhandled by Ole Miss and UK.

I agree eyes don’t lie. The defense is a train wreck has been all season except when the teams were 1 dimensional.

They have to make significant changes on that side of the ball. This scheme or the teaching of the scheme is not working.
Spot on. A classic, straight-up high school level 3-4 scheme. 3-4 fronts are quite different from 4-3 fronts and we are bad.

We are short on talent and coaching (defense AND offense). I would run Cover 1 and Cover 3 from a gambling 4-2-5 scheme and take my chances ...but that is just me. You must simply accept the fact that you will sometimes get burnt.

I'm not really sure how to characterize our offense. Not really an "option" offense but the QB led the team in rushes.(13.4 runs/game).

Peace

Reactions: Mayoman
They’re healthier this week with McCall and Wright back on defense. So they’re going to be big and fast up front.

They’re awful on their back end. So it comes down to if we can block their pass rush. If they force Malik to take off and into some rushed throws, it won’t be good for us at all. But, our line has played so much better and Malik can make plays.

At the same time, I have 0 faith in ur defense to make stops. This is a really good sUcKs offense, they actually have a competent passing attack. Robinson is the best skill player on either team. Rodriguez is a great rusher when he holds on to the ball. Levis has a big arm and has put up some good numbers. Their o line has some real NFL talent. They turn the ball over quite a bit, unforced errors.

We have to outscore them to win. We def can as their defensive backs just aren’t good, but they can get a push up front. This will be decided in the trenches. If they don’t turn it over, we’ll struggle, but if we can get them to have 2-4 turnovers we should win.

But as we’ve seen over the last 3 seasons of Satt, we do struggle with these teams that have the size and speed advantage. Almost like we just falter if guys are bigger. This year we did that against Ole Miss, but looked way better against Clemson.
THis is what I thought. We just don't do well against big and deep teams. After a few days, I've watched it again and here is what I saw.

For starters, us being the favorite was dumb. It hurt us to be honest. THey needed that motivation and it got them focused. They were a way better team and imagine being called an underdog to us, that was bad from the start.

They have 3-4 NFL caliber offensive linemen. Our defense, already missing 2 of our best, just isn't good in the upperclassmen area (the classes Satt didn't recruit) and aren't deep to play a game like UK. We have transfers from mid-majors and such covering the holes Bobby left. They have maybe the best playmaker in the nation in Wan'dale Robinson and one of the better better QB's in the nation. Our secondary just isn't deep and MISSING an NFL caliber corner. So they lined up and beat us, no scheme or fired up Brown was going to stop them. Their only issue all year was turnover, self inflicted and not forced, they had 0 against us.

Now on offense, I think we came out and looked solid. Their defense was gashed, but in games with injuries. McCall and Wright being back were huge additions. I thought the first drive we looked great and even the 2nd drive started well. But they adjusted and found ways to get to Malik. Our line is solid, but not amazing. Wright, McCall, Weaver, Pascal, and Square on their defense are NFL caliber players. Pascal will be a top 4 round draft pick. They came ready to play. Now Malik had a bad game and that's pretty much all she wrote.

Kentucky when clicking on all cylinders is a really good team. They gave their A+ game and didn't turn it over. They were at full health. Even if we play an A+ game too, we probably still don't win.

Their roster is deeper than ours. They can have an injury to a key guy and have someone step in, but it wasn't like that early on. Stoops was able to slowly build and red-shirt. They have some decent classes, but they were usually around the 30-40 range with Stoops, but they're adding to it now. They had like 10 seniors on defense and a lot of older guys on the line. They had Power 5 talent, NFL type talent, and they were experienced. We have talent, but they're young. Our older guys are just patchwork transfers.

Now the score was awful, but I think the issue was Malik just giving up and no real upperclassmen leadership. Our guys haven't been in that type of environment much, the Stoops guys have seen this game. Josh Pascal, the kid that had cancer on their DL that's a stud, he played in the Lamar trash can game. They were ready for it and we were not.

I remember in 2006 when Michael Bush ran them out of the stadium. They got beat a bunch more badly. But they made a bowl and turned it into having a decent team the next year with Rich Brooks. Their guys learned. Sometimes you just need a game like this to learn from. All year we were in tough battles and didn't close, but this was really the first "get hit in the mouth" type of game.

Remember, this is Stoops' Super Bowl. A few of their seniors were here for the Lamar Trash Can game and they remember how pumped to be for this game. They're also a good team, whether we admit it or not, and we just got punked.

Remember 2015?
FSU just took over the game after we were up 7-6 at the half? We lost 44-21

But the next year? We had Gameday at Home. We didn't let up from the first snap to the last snap and it was ugly. The guys learned.

Let these guys feel humbled. But guess what? They've responded well all year and have gotten off the mat when we've written them off before. Let's get behind these guys, they'll all be back. They'll add 3 great guys who were injured. We'll add more quality recruits and portal guys. Malik will have a record setting year. They'll have a lot of tough lessons learned and they do love Scott and the staff. I think they'll be ready to go next year.

This was a perfect storm on Saturday. Now lets learn from it and take it into 2022!

Reactions: Pervis_Griffith
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT