ADVERTISEMENT

This is the must have recruit for 2016

That's a long article...are we mentioned in there somewhere? Why is this guy a priority? Is he a L1C4 type of player?...

That's a long article...are we mentioned in there somewhere? Why is this guy a priority? Is he a L1C4 type of player?...

Not that long of an article...No, the Cardinals are not mentioned specifically in this article but it was reported on TOS that he did say he would love to play for UofL. He is a priority because he is a kid who is hungry to succeed and get better, and yes he is without a doubt L1C4 material.

This kid is going to be a special player. I really hope coach can land him.

Great! Sounds like he may see us as the perfect place...

If CRP wants him, and he wants to be at UofL then I'd liked to see him in a Cards uniform.

Concerns me that he said his weakness is shooting the basketball. Maybe he is just hard on himself.

Maybe but it is the life blood of any program. Without solid recruiting, the program dies.
It's creepy because grown men are stalking 16 and 17 year old's twitter feeds and facebook pages. I don't mean you in particular, at all. Nothing about this thread or you is creepy, so I apologize if it came off that way. I actually stole the saying from Mike Rutherford, but it's very true.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT