ADVERTISEMENT

The Clemson game

Jtyler

No-Ranking Prospect
Jan 25, 2003
looking forward to a trip up there. everyone was really nice when ya'll visited!! looking forward to. hope ya'll are!

Reactions: pervisl
Looking forward to the game, I think you will enjoy Louisville and our fan base we have a lot of respect for your program and we are glad to be a part of the ACC.

looking forward to a trip up there. everyone was really nice when ya'll visited!! looking forward to. hope ya'll are!

Ya'll talk like we do. LoL! I didn't go to the Clemson game, but read and heard nothing but great things about the atmosphere and hospitality. I hope we can hold up that standard here. Looking forward to it.

Yep, going to be a tough one. OP I saw a very nice segment on TV in regards to the young talented QB and everything his mom has been through. I think the story really got me because it reminded me of Bridgewater in some ways. Watson seems like a very high character kid.

tks yall !!

My family is originally from Robbinsville NC. And we say "You'in's" Like in "You'ins" come on up an have a great time! Or You'in's come on back, now you'ins hear! Or see that there BAR rug, o'er thar, I kilt it in that thar tree! All in good humor though.

Bringing extra bourbon for that game, every tiger fan that stops by my tailgate gets a free tasting. Going to try and replicate your hospitality and will fall short-hope you have a great time and welcome!

Do any Berkeley High School Stags from Monks Corner, South Carolina play for Clemson? I played football there my freshman year. Welcome to Louisville.

Bringing extra bourbon for that game, every tiger fan that stops by my tailgate gets a free tasting. Going to try and replicate your hospitality and will fall short-hope you have a great time and welcome!

I hope I can make it. Bourbon is the only mans drink. Everything else is a chaser. I am trying to get Notre Dame tickets from a players uncle. If I do I don't think I can miss work for both so close together.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT