ADVERTISEMENT

Terry Rozier scoring

cocodaddy

300+
Mar 4, 2003
I am a big fan of his but the turnovers lately has been self-inflicted and his shot selection has been suspect at best. Again, Terry is a HUGE contributor on defense but his offensive game (shot selection) needs refining. Too many ill advised shots and tough shots at that. Terry was getting his shots with ease at one time but the last couple of games his scoring went down and his turnovers went up. C'mon Terry, I am rooting for you brother.
glasses.r191677.gif

I know Terry is and has been motivated by his family issues and I get it. But Terry should read Damian Lillard's story. Not comparing his by any stretch of the imagination but the guy stayed fours years to improve his game. Tyler Ennis on last year's Syracuse squad was sure bet for the NBA...right. He is the D league and has not gotten any better. In my humble opinion, Terry is not ready for the NBA now. I hope he stays the course but situations change and I respect his decision, but I would hate to see him go and play himself out the league in 2 - 3 years.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT