ADVERTISEMENT

terrible calls against ND!! The refs are letting UK elbow there way into

No.1Cardfan

2000+
Nov 20, 2001
the paint and into a tie. Its a joke ...when you watch the replay the uk player elbows the nd player in the ribs to clear them out on the way to a lay up. Even the commentators called the 3 point offensive foul gift to uk bullshit. They rarely will call the refs out so that meant something...even after the replay they just kept saying that was an offensive foul ..that helped put nd tallest player on the bench early too. 1/3 of uks points are from the line...what a joke.

I said in different post, UK gets away with offensive fouls on nearly every play. Bodying the defender pushing them out of the way, creating space then making a lay up.

Originally posted by No.1Cardfan:
the paint and into a tie. Its a joke ...when you watch the replay the uk player elbows the nd player in the ribs to clear them out on the way to a lay up. Even the commentators called the 3 point offensive foul gift to uk bullshit. They rarely will call the refs out so that meant something...even after the replay they just kept saying that was an offensive foul ..that helped put nd tallest player on the bench early too. 1/3 of uks points are from the line...what a joke.
It's not a foul if they don't call it and they didn't. UK moves on. Notre Dame goes home, and UK will probably go 40-0 now. I doubt Wisconsin can beat them, and it's my opinion that the winner of that side of the bracket (of the 32 teams on that side) will win the National Championship. .

It's real hard to beat a good team when they get the no calls to go in their favor. Towns was hooking their post players all night long with his off arm and creating space for that little jumper. It's a foul at the next level but apparently it's a accepted offensive move in college. It's accepted if you wear a UK uniform anyway.

Originally posted by No.1Cardfan:
the paint and into a tie. Its a joke ...when you watch the replay the uk player elbows the nd player in the ribs to clear them out on the way to a lay up. Even the commentators called the 3 point offensive foul gift to uk bullshit. They rarely will call the refs out so that meant something...even after the replay they just kept saying that was an offensive foul ..that helped put nd tallest player on the bench early too. 1/3 of uks points are from the line...what a joke..
Hey look,I like wings as much as anybody.Far be it from me to criticize the refs that like them too.

ND 14 Fouls, UK 12 Fouls for the game. UK in bonus early in first half, ND in bonus early second half. Both with key players in foul trouble Auguste and Towns. Physical game both ways, ND was way more physical than I expected.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT