ADVERTISEMENT

Steelers is a mod?

Saw that. That is good news IMO. He is level headed and fair to all and I don't think he'll put up with too much crud from the obvious trolls.

Reactions: Mayoman
+1 for Steelers as a mod. Always liked him. Hopgood, I'm surprised they haven't asked you to moderate yet

Thanks guys. Yeah, I bumped into Howie at the complimentary bakery buffet at our weekly Overeaters Anonymous meeting, and I introduced myself. One thing lead to another and he asked me if I ever considered being a part owner of my own business. The pitch sounded so good, I accepted on the spot. I started yesterday, but I still haven't received the compensation and benefits info he promised. I'm sure it's just a temporary glitch in HR.

Thanks guys. Yeah, I bumped into Howie at the complimentary bakery buffet at our weekly Overeaters Anonymous meeting, and I introduced myself. One thing lead to another and he asked me if I ever considered being a part owner of my own business. The pitch sounded so good, I accepted on the spot. I started yesterday, but I still haven't received the compensation and benefits info he promised. I'm sure it's just a temporary glitch in HR.
Steelers, first off congrats. Well deserved but I have to ask, is that post serious?

Congats man, I know that you'll do a great job.

Thank you for helping out on here, Steelers.

You left a tray of biscuits, but I polished them off for you.

Happy to help maintain the environment Howie. Now just waiting for my turn to fill in for Jody Demling on the Early Birds. Chicks dig the on-air personalities.

Still waiting on my first paycheck to clear after 10 years. After hearing all the perks Steeler's getting, i think its time to renegotiate my contract.

Reactions: Howie Lindsey
Still waiting on my first paycheck to clear after 10 years. After hearing all the perks Steeler's getting, i think its time to renegotiate my contract.

Sounds like ONE of the 3 lies men tell...the check is in the mail. You can Google the other 2. There is apparently a significant disparity in the perks I was promised, and what I will actually be "getting". :(

Whaaaaaaat? They've been making me pay them all this time. HOWIE!!!!!!!???????!!!!!!!

Reactions: Steelers2012
zipp, I used to enjoy reading your posts. But that pic just turns my stomach.
Seriously? You think I'm doing anything but poking fun at LPT and Brainfart??

"Elite program", my a$$...

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT