ADVERTISEMENT

Snider comes out

Maybe thinking that is guy his going to foul out all three of our bigs after blowing by him every damn time.

This post was edited on 3/4 9:01 PM by AzCard

Originally posted by AzCard:
Maybe thinking that is guy his going to foul out all three of our bigs after blowing by him every damn time.

This post was edited on 3/4 9:01 PM by AzCard
And that's probably the crux of why his minutes were down pre-Jones.

Yeah and Gill defends about as well as our boy Levitch. That makes a lot of sense.

Originally posted by ShortCreek:
Yeah and Gill defends about as well as our boy Levitch. That makes a lot of sense.
No Creek,your boy Levitch.
wink.r191677.gif

Fact is,they all struggle defending.

Snider had a really bad game. Defensively he is an absolute liability. The problem is the guy they bring in is worse. Gill is a horrible defender.

This is a really average Louisville team. They are just way too inconsistent on offense. Harrell is the only consistent player. Who knows what Rozier and Blackshear are going to give you offensively. Defensively they aren't good enough to stop the better teams when they go through their regular droughts.

Athletically this team has big time issues.

Go zone and stay in zone if no one can stay with their man! Snider needs to be on the floor if for nothing else but to run the offense.

I mean if I'm wrong please correct me but were we not in the game while Snider was on the floor?

Originally posted by CardsDan:
I can't remember a worse on ball defender than gill and snyder unless it was jeff mckinley.
Posted from Rivals Mobile
Snider's poor defense I can half way understand. Gill on the other hand has already had a full year plus THIS year to get better on defense. IMO if Gill isn't shooting and hitting shots, he's a defensive liability. Snider has to take better care of the ball or his poor defense makes him a defensive liability. Having defensive liabilities at the guard spot AND having poor post play means we're going to lose some more games. I don't know how many more this team will win, but I do know how many they're going to lose. They will most likely lose to UVA, then again to someone in the ACC tourney, and then again in the NCAA tourney.

We are staring at a 10 loss season. Not cool.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT