ADVERTISEMENT

FB RECRUITING: Shaun Boykins Jr and weekend visitors update.

Dave Lackford

6000+
Staff
Jan 14, 2014
Overall I have been told the weekend has went very well. The headliner of the weekend is five-star athlete KJ Bolden. I was told his visit went very well. The wording I was given was "Rueben Owens vibes." Now Owens didn't sign but he did ship his things here and I believe if Satterfield would have stayed he would have signed. I was also told to expect more transfer commitments this week.

I've also been told very positive things about Shaun Boykins from N. Hardin. Now we all know that N. Hardin has been a pipeline for UK over the years. That is why I'm not putting in a pick yet. However, I was told Louisville feels confident based on the fact this was his third visit of the spring and one of my sources says he thinks it's going to be Louisville. That being said, Kentucky isn't just going to sit back and not put on the heat if they have him high on their board. Yes, that's a hedge but everyone reading this should know how tough of a pull this is for Louisville. It's going to be a long 48 hours waiting for Boykins to announce but it will be worth the wait if he chooses Louisville and a huge momentum swing for Jeff Brohm and Louisville's in-state recruiting efforts.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News