ADVERTISEMENT

Serious Question: Jack Plummer or Puma Pass

KenSucky

One-Star Poster
Apr 2, 2010
After tonight's game, would you have rather had Jack or Puma to lead the team these last 2 games?

JB does need to find someone with mobility because our Oline will never be good enough to protect the QB against the elite teams.

Reactions: Tenncard
I think we already have 8 other qb's on the roster. Why Pass? Surely 1 of them is better than Plummer. I mean how much skill does it take to hand the ball off and throw interceptions?

I think you can scheme it up different ways. He had good movement inside the pocket and was mobile enough. What a QB has to have against these kind of teams is accuracy. Bridgewater mobility wise was similar little faster. The difference is Teddy was ridiculously accurate. And his receivers made plays. Watch that Flordia game he was dropping dimes all over the place. He also had 2 NFL receivers.

Against Elite teams QB can’t be inaccurate because they make you pay and or limit your opportunities. In a nutshell you have to have a NFL QB and WR’s/TE’s to win these kind of games. Louisville doesn’t currently have those dudes.

I think we already have 8 other qb's on the roster. Why Pass? Surely 1 of them is better than Plummer. I mean how much skill does it take to hand the ball off and throw interceptions?
Which begs the question, does he play in the Pop Tart Bowl or does CJB let someone else?

I think you use the bowl for the young guys. The ACC title game was the reward for the seniors. Use the bowl to get the young guys reps. I am sure some of the seniors would like a break. It may be ugly but coaches have to see what they have.

Reactions: SpotHogCard
I think you can scheme it up different ways. He had good movement inside the pocket and was mobile enough. What a QB has to have against these kind of teams is accuracy. Bridgewater mobility wise was similar little faster. The difference is Teddy was ridiculously accurate. And his receivers made plays. Watch that Flordia game he was dropping dimes all over the place. He also had 2 NFL receivers.

Against Elite teams QB can’t be inaccurate because they make you pay and or limit your opportunities. In a nutshell you have to have a NFL QB and WR’s/TE’s to win these kind of games. Louisville doesn’t currently have those dudes.
I agree "currently" we don't. I believe in the future we will. GO CARDS!

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT