ADVERTISEMENT

Scheduling

ShortCreek

Three-Star Poster
Jul 17, 2008
For the second year in a row UK will have two weeks to prepare for us. They play Vandy on 11/14 while we travel to Pitt on 11/21. I Wouldn't mind having that advantage ourselves. While I very much still like our chances going forward, we (Jurich) needs to consider this as well. Go Cards!

Reactions: pervisl
If LPT doesn't win the game next year, we have to play them 10 on 11 in 2016.

LPT Football: We will win this game eventually...

They always need that extra time between games because they are always so beat up playing that grueling $EC schedule. They can have a month, it won't matter. Petrino will take Stupid to the woodshed once again.

For the second year in a row UK will have two weeks to prepare for us. They play Vandy on 11/14 while we travel to Pitt on 11/21. I Wouldn't mind having that advantage ourselves. While I very much still like our chances going forward, we (Jurich) needs to consider this as well. Go Cards!

SUKS!

I would rather save our week offs against teams that will compete. FLst, Clemson... Those types of teams. Them needing a by before us speaks loud about where their program is....

According to the schedule I'm looking at, UK hosts Charlotte 49ers on 11/21.

CardX, you are correct. I looked at their Rivals page and it only shows them with 11 games and does not list the Charlotte game. If you google the schedule it lists Charlotte on 11/21 and has them with 12 games. Thanks.

If LPT doesn't win the game next year, we have to play them 10 on 11 in 2016.

LPT Football: We will win this game eventually...

ALREADY setting your selves up for the loss I see. Then we win your comments will be well they had to win one eventually or Blind Squirrel finds a nut everyone once in a while or my favorite Its not a rivarly if they don't win one . Ha ha you guys and especially zippy are pure entertainment.

How is that "setting myself up for a loss"?

LPT Football: We can't always connect the dots right...

Not at all un4. Bring it on, I just like my team having every advantage to kicking a team I hate more than any on the schedule. We could show up with, hell a 3rd string quarterback and win the game! Wait a minute, been there done that. Plus the advantage on the sideline gives me supreme confidence. While Bobby is scheming, Stupid is ordering nachos and a BudLight from one if the double wide luxury suites.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT