ADVERTISEMENT

Scar beats uofk in football and basketball

I was actually hoping the slapdicks would pull out a close victory. As opposed to a quick crashing to earth--which is how this is starting to look--I'd rather be watching a slow motion train wreck.

Of course, these postgame call in shows tonite are priceless as usual. As Sweeney's 3 PM radio show will be tomorrow.

Life is good...

I was actually hoping the slapdicks would pull out a close victory. As opposed to a quick crashing to earth--which is how this is starting to look--I'd rather be watching a slow motion train wreck.

Of course, these postgame call in shows tonite are priceless as usual. As Sweeney's 3 PM radio show will be tomorrow.

Life is good...

How many callers were saying, "FARRRR THAT SONOFABEYITCH!!!!"?

Life is good...
Poor “Chris from Richmond” had an epic post-game meltdown last night.

Reactions: the artist FKA zipp
Uk always plays super confident against the Cards. Whichever player was struggling earlier in the season will magically play their best game of the season against UofL or a total scrub will come off the bench and play the best game of his life never to repeat it again.

See their nit team only lose by 3 against the 2013 Championship Cards at the Yum.

It's so bizarre and the one thing uk fans can't fault Cal on is that he always has them ready against us. Cards have never beat a Calipari uk team at Rupp and may never do it while he is there. Meanwhile uk will lose to other teams on the road or at home even if they are bad teams.

Uk always plays super confident against the Cards. Whichever player was struggling earlier in the season will magically play their best game of the season against UofL or a total scrub will come off the bench and play the best game of his life never to repeat it again.

See their nit team only lose by 3 against the 2013 Championship Cards at the Yum.

It's so bizarre and the one thing uk fans can't fault Cal on is that he always has them ready against us. Cards have never beat a Calipari uk team at Rupp and may never do it while he is there. Meanwhile uk will lose to other teams on the road or at home even if they are bad teams.
Well we're their Super Bowl. They're not mine...

I heard him on Larry Glover and Kenny Walker’s show - 590 AM.
That's his usual forum. He was so desperate after the Bama loss, he called Maddie as well. Bangs was memorializing who he was for the recent/casual listener. Chris is in a class by himself...

That's his usual forum. He was so desperate after the Bama loss, he called Maddie as well. Bangs was memorializing who he was for the recent/casual listener. Chris is in a class by himself...
They had a photo of Chris on Twitter this week. A surprisingly normal looking guy for generating post-game meltdowns.

I found this hilarious 😂
Agreed and the story from UK has changed about four times. The latest spin is that he voluntarily left after people complained about not being able to see the game because of the sign.

Reactions: bigloucards
That story’s received a lot of publicity. Supposedly he was given the option of putting the sign down and remaining. And he chose to leave.

The issue is what constitutes a sign and corresponding behavior that’s offensive enough for action to be taken. Probably no clear cut definition. I’d imagine a similar situation would exist at our arena…

That story’s received a lot of publicity. Supposedly he was given the option of putting the sign down and remaining. And he chose to leave.

The issue is what constitutes a sign and corresponding behavior that’s offensive enough for action to be taken. Probably no clear cut definition. I’d imagine a similar situation would exist at our arena…
“Please go to Texas” isn’t offensive in anyway! I can see it as offensive if it something like “Please go to Texas you fat cow” or any other offensive 4 letter word!
To me it sounds like some sour fans being petty

Reactions: putter23
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT