ADVERTISEMENT

Ryan McCoy and Eddie King Jr

BlockedByPetrino2015

Getting the Hang of It
Gold Member
Dec 9, 2022
How awesome have these two been thus far? The thing that impresses me the most about both of them is their willingness and ability to take the ball the other way. You don't see that a ton in college guys who can hit for power but both of these guys have shown that they can and will do it. I think Eddie King Jr is going to be a national star by the time he leaves here.

How awesome have these two been thus far? The thing that impresses me the most about both of them is their willingness and ability to take the ball the other way. You don't see that a ton in college guys who can hit for power but both of these guys have shown that they can and will do it. I think Eddie King Jr is going to be a national star by the time he leaves here.
It must be contagious. This group of hitters using the whole field like none I can remember.
Something else,I've seen a few really nice bunts that have led to infield singles because they can all run. That's been a pleasant surprise- carrying out the bunt sacs.

It must be contagious. This group of hitters using the whole field like none I can remember.
Something else,I've seen a few really nice bunts that have led to infield singles because they can all run. That's been a pleasant surprise- carrying out the bunt sacs.
No doubt. I think that'll bode well later on in the year with how much they like to run on the basepaths and put the pressure on other team's defenses.

We needed guys to step up and they have been incredible. Baseball is a funny game though. Hope they can keep it up for the length of the season but the fact that they started out in the 4 and 5 hole in the opener should tell you a lot

I have witnessed strong recruiting classes year after year here at UL, and I believe we are witnessing the results of talent on top of talent in each class. This could be a very special year for our Cards, despite the incredible balance in the ACC.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT