ADVERTISEMENT

Rozier

REDFISTFURY3

4500+
Mar 21, 2015
Asked if he had a reaction to what has been alleged in the stories, Rozier said … well, strangely, Rozier said this:

“None at all. I had a great time my two years at Louisville. I’m a Celtic now, so that’s all I’m worried about -- getting better here.

“I don’t allow it to be a distraction, because I have a great support system. I have great people around me and I just pay attention to what’s important to my life right now, and that’s not really important to me.

“I’m just trying to get better, I’m a Celtic. I’m not a Cardinal no more. So I’m just moving on.

Thanks Mr. Bozich.
He could not wait to pin this piece. Bozich is going all out on Rick.Have to admit though, Terry's constant remarks are not what you call team first mentality. And she did say something about his manhood in the book. So i guess he can't lie too himself about maybe his involvement at one point in the parties.

6 degrees of separation. He went high in the draft for a Cardinal. Also grew up down the street from Akron. New league, new camp.

What does Bozich have to do with these comments from Rozier?
Because they are quotes taken from his column today.

As you can see Terry's quotes signify nothing but the drama queen Bozich couldn't wait to say that his statement's lack of denial signify everything.

Don't worry Hank nobody is saying including me that nothing happened in the dorm if that's why you asked.

Journalism 101 read the article , Bozich wrote it to make an unassuming reader believe that. Terry is trying to admit this went on, without directly saying it.
I've seen a few comments from Rozier at this point. He hasn't denied the story once. You guys don't the that a bit odd when he is named in the book?

I've seen a few comments from Rozier at this point. He hasn't denied the story once. You guys don't the that a bit odd when he is named in the book?
I don't like Terry's response's whatsosever and i'm not stupid to know that something hasn't went on. The truth lies somewhere in between Andre and Her. Bottom line

“I’m just trying to get better, I’m a Celtic. I’m not a Cardinal no more. So I’m just moving on.
Very disturbing. I thought TR was a L1C4 guy not a Me1Me4 guy. Hopefully this was not used in this context and he makes another statement soon.

Maybe Terry is rightfully more concerned with a little thing called his upcoming rookie season with the Boston Celtics.

Maybe Terry is rightfully more concerned with a little thing called his upcoming rookie season with the Boston Celtics.
And he should be no one is saying anyless. However a very significant part of this programs future rest on players involvement which includes Terry Rozier.Some of you guys are acting like this siuation is just going to blowover. Every little word these guys say has a meaning rather good or bad.

I just rarely get mad at reporters, columnists, etc (exception was the SI guy Rosenberg? who wrote an unfair, completely one-sided diatribe where he had a premise already drawn up and used some lady who spoke at UofL 10 years ago as his only support for that premise). In this particular case, I'm mad at one person - Andre McGee. As far as I'm concerned, everything is just noise and red herrings.

I just rarely get mad at reporters, columnists, etc (exception was the SI guy Rosenberg? who wrote an unfair, completely one-sided diatribe where he had a premise already drawn up and used some lady who spoke at UofL 10 years ago as his only support for that premise). In this particular case, I'm mad at one person - Andre McGee. As far as I'm concerned, everything is just noise and red herrings.

I'll help you...you usually agree with all the diatribe that is written except for that one piece. Seth's (dookie) daddy was an advisor to Clinton I read somewhere. I suspect that's how he got his job. Sure wasn't for his talent or understanding of sports.

I don't like Terry's response's whatsosever and i'm not stupid to know that something hasn't went on. The truth lies somewhere in between Andre and Her. Bottom line
And all the people who attended the 22 parties along with the dozen different ho' s. Two things happen with people who are involved in a serious incident. They either admit it happened or admit it did not happen. We have seen both types so far.

I'll help you...you usually agree with all the diatribe that is written except for that one piece. Seth's (dookie) daddy was an advisor to Clinton I read somewhere. I suspect that's how he got his job. Sure wasn't for his talent or understanding of sports.

I think you are thinking of Seth Davis, whose daddy is Lanny Davis. Seth Davis is a douche, but he didn't write that piece I'm referring to.

If you were at one of these parties...
How would you know these were paid whores... strippers?
Do they say, I am a paid whore???
Just asking.

Rozier is making intelligent comments. At the present, he has no legal duty to talk to clown reporters, and, as previously stated, he has to focus on his new job.

Reactions: Louisvillian
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT