ADVERTISEMENT

Quotes from Onuaku

Good find. Thanks for sharing that.

Chinanu needs to step up. And it appears he took a step this summer, which frankly, kinda surprised me. I didn't expect that from him. So that's pretty positive.

Congrats to him on making the squad. And .. congrats to him on being centered enough to go with shooting FTs underhanded. Not an easy thing to do, but will definitely get him noticed, especially if he's twice as effective shooting them that way than he was last season.

Now if only we could get Matz Stockman some video of Kareem's skyhook ....

Reactions: pervisl
All of that SOUNDS good.

My lasting memory of Onuaku this past season was a guy in the locker room after the Carolina loss in the ACC tourney. He wasn't despondent or crying. Montrezl sitting next to him being interviewed was taking it hard. Onuaku was too busy dunking his chicken tenders in honey mustard sauce to hear much of what Montrezl was saying.

I am glad Onuaku wasn't taking it TOO badly. At least all of those cliques weren't stressing him out.

:rolleyes:

Congrats to the young man for making the final cut. He made the 12 man roster. That tells me he has been working hard on his game, and this experience will help him tremendously. I am excited for him. He just answered the bell for one of the starting spots on the team next year IMO.

Congrats to Onuaku and Mangok for making their respective national teams. Wow that was a behind the scenes peak at last years team from Nanu. I hope this year there is better team cohesion and chemistry as well.

At the end of the day, none of this really mattered. If we make free throws, we have another Final Four. Free throw execution and accuracy must be the top priority.

At the end of the day, none of this really mattered. If we make free throws, we have another Final Four. Free throw execution and accuracy must be the top priority.
It happens on most teams! You still have to play to win and that is what matters at the end of the Day!

Pitino should have just played Dillon Avare. It doesn't matter if we're down by 30 points because he can't play basketball ... at least he'll hit 100% of his free throws.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT