ADVERTISEMENT

Question About Rozier

shadow force

Jun 8, 2010
What other UofL players have left for the NBA draft after their sophomore season? I know Terry is sort of unique- to UofL- in that regard.

What other UofL players have left for the NBA draft after their sophomore season? I know Terry is sort of unique- to UofL- in that regard.
Remember, Rozier is a Junior agewise. He committed to UL, but then went to prep school for a year in order to get his grades together.

Yeah, Samuels went undrafted but played his way onto the Cavs roster. He even started a few games, he produced at times. But they let him go and no offers came his way. I thought he had a shot to be a rotation guy.

Hate to say it. Everything was a surprise to Crum toward the end, remember the 3-point shot!

How about Jason Osborn? I seem to remember him leaving early and then never hearing about him again.

Former UofL basketball star Jason Osborne has kept busy since retiring his uniform after the 95-96 season. Osborne has enjoyed a long professional career spending time in Argentina, Puerto Rico, Italy, and the Kentucky Pro Am.

Reactions: pervisl
ADVERTISEMENT