ADVERTISEMENT

QB Race 1st Spring Practice

Sep 25, 2009
Obviously take this with a huge grain of salt since it was the very first spring practice on a drizzly, cold day, but reports on TOS are that Bonnafon looked lost, made several bad overthrows, and threw 3 picks trying to thread the needle into tight coverage. Also reported that Bolin and Ferguson looked serviceable.

I only caught about the last 30 minutes, but there was a lot of passing during those 30 minutes.

Thought Bonnafon looked fine, looked more bulked up too. I would have been hard pressed to differentiate anyone. We may still have some Bonnafon-to-wide-receiver types who won't give up the ghost.

Treveon Samuel looks fast!...

Originally posted by zipp:
I only caught about the last 30 minutes, but there was a lot of passing during those 30 minutes.

Thought Bonnafon looked fine, looked more bulked up too. I would have been hard pressed to differentiate anyone. We may still have some Bonnafon-to-wide-receiver types who won't give up the ghost.

The only reason I like Bonnafon at WR is that he's not good enough to play QB at this level and he's too athletic to keep off the field. Where else?

Originally posted by zipp:

The only reason I like Bonnafon at WR is that he's not good enough to play QB at this level and he's too athletic to keep off the field. Where else?

FWIW...Earlier this A.M. on Deener Show, sidekick dude was talking about yesterday's practice and saying Ferguson looks the part, big at 6'4" 220, and has a "canon" for an arm.

Sounds good so far...

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT