ADVERTISEMENT

Prediction Time. Who Will Be The Leading Scorer This Season?

shadow force

Jun 8, 2010
Which UofL player do you think will be the leading scorer this upcoming season?

Many have pegged either of our two senior transfers- Lee or Lewis.

What do you think?

Damion Lee. I see him getting about 15 per game to lead the team. He's by far the most proven scorer. He can hit from outside, mid range, or in traffic. But my favorite quality - dude can get to the charity stripe and knock them down at nearly 90%.

Reactions: Cue Card
I'll go with Lee as well. He is deadly at the free throw line and he knows how to get there. He shot 195 free throws as a junior and hit 89% of them. Harrell led the Cardinals last year with 164 attempts but hit less than 60%. Lee will shoot more than 164 this year. He could break 200 attempts IMO.

Which UofL player do you think will be the leading scorer this upcoming season?

Many have pegged either of our two senior transfers- Lee or Lewis.

What do you think?
That depends on who RP sets it up around... A big man that develops a game around the rim this offseason??? Hopefully!!! Some more balance would be welcome this season. If a big man hasn't developed I agree it will most likely be Lee...but there is a current player I wouldn't count out just yet. The lane could be a lot less clogged for him this year and he has that elusive special quality that some other legendary Cards showed in their first year. He could breakout this year!

Last edited:
I love Snider's game too, Cardfan. Having a true point like him should lead to more balanced scoring from all over the floor.

I love Snider's game too, Cardfan. Having a true point like him should lead to more balanced scoring from all over the floor.

I agree. That and having some proven outside shooters at the college level like Lee and Lewis will help spread the floor and make things a bit easier for the bigs inside- hopefully teams won't be able to play that packed in zone against the Cards. If things go well I can see Snider harvesting a lot of assists this season.

Reactions: beasleythecard
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT