ADVERTISEMENT

Possible UofL NIL Numbers

It's attractive to potential coaches, to have that much money to play with. I am really starting to get a good feeling about where this is going. We still have a ways to go to learn that new coach's name, but I have faith in Josh that he is going to get us a great hire. A great coach with access to that kind of NIL, we could be back in the mix next season!

I would liken the situation to pro teams who have money for players. What doesn’t want to come into a situation where there are resources available to attract the best players??!!

With all the talk about huge NIL being available, does anyone advise these young athletes on how to be wise with their money? I hope so, if not I foresee troubling stories in the upcoming years.

Reactions: shadow force
With all the talk about huge NIL being available, does anyone advise these young athletes on how to be wise with their money? I hope so, if not I foresee troubling stories in the upcoming years.
That's a really good question. I know a lot of places have orientation for new players where they talk about a lot of issues to avoid but I have no idea if that's been updated for NIL.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT