ADVERTISEMENT

Pitt benches Phil Jurkovec for Louisville game

NDAFArly

Getting the Hang of It
May 25, 2016
Interesting, I read NCST has benched their QB after the Louisville loss. The Louisville Effect.

i have reports that Jurkovec is not a popular teammate, this may be a real rallying moment for their team.

i have reports that Jurkovec is not a popular teammate, this may be a real rallying moment for their team.
I can tell you for a fact he is a jerk.
Just spend a minute or two & google all the stuff he said about ND when he left, then BC when he left. Pitt will be next now they are the third team to pass him over.
He trashed his former friends at ND and totally screwed over his teammates last year at BC.
He’s a certified douche.

From reading the article it appears the new starter is also a transfer and has seen little playing time in his career. Our defense better eat him up.

Reactions: SpotHogCard
From reading the article it appears the new starter is also a transfer and has seen little playing time in his career. Our defense better eat him up.
Narduzzi will do what he does, which is send the house & put his Corners on an island, tell them to hold like crazy, cry & complain when the refs call penalties for defensive holding, and blame the officials after the loss.
Pat Narduzzi 101

Interesting, I read NCST has benched their QB after the Louisville loss. The Louisville Effect.
NCSt will be a better team with Morris. I remember watching him last year as a FR before he got hurt. Very athletic and can throw it. I recommend them over Marshall if you are the betting type! I have 4 parlays for this weekend and they are in 3 of the 4!

I went with them in my parlay but just moneyline. I don't like the points. Marshall is going to drag this game out. They have an excellent RB.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT