ADVERTISEMENT

Pitino- Still Looking To Add One More Recruit

shadow force

Jun 8, 2010
Pitino, who can't discuss Rowan or any other recruiting target by NCAA rule, nonetheless told Ramsey and Rutherford that he'd like to fill his remaining scholarship.

“We're still looking at a lot of different possibilities,” he said. “I would definitely like to use it. I don't want to save it. There's no reason to save it. Because if we're thinking of redshirting Ryan McMahon, now you're down to 11 scholarship athletes, though we do have a couple of walk-ons who have experience. But we're going to try to play little faster than we normally have played, because our shooting will be a lot better. We're going to put in some new, quick-hitting things that I think will be exciting. But I would like to bring in one more person.”

Reactions: pervisl
Yeah, I read that too. It's not sounding like Maverick Rowan is going to reclassify so I'm wondering who Pitino might have in mind?

Yeah, I read that too. It's not sounding like Maverick Rowan is going to reclassify so I'm wondering who Pitino might have in mind?

Yeah I'm actually becoming tired of this whole Rowan situation. Either he is going to reclassify or not. I just want an answer already. But yeah, if it isn't Rowan it sounds like Pitino might have others in mind- though I have no idea who it could be.

Reactions: pervisl
I would like Ivan Renko as well but if there is an eligibility issue the season will be half over before the NCAA makes a decision on him.

I would like Ivan Renko as well but if there is an eligibility issue the season will be half over before the NCAA makes a decision on him.
Can't get him, Bobby Knight says Renko is a "lock" for uk...... Calipari does it again a masterful recruiter !

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT