ADVERTISEMENT

Pitino handles wins MUCH better than losses

Steelers2012

Jan 5, 2012
I know, I know...who doesn't? Reading some of his post game comments via Twitter. He is obviously a pretty happy guy. His first comment was he is buying the beers, since we finally got 35 deflections. Trying to say positive things about everybody. Mentions he talked with Aaron's parent, and thinks they got on him because his work ethic improved. I honestly think he probably realizes he may have gone overboard after the last game. Maybe this game will be a catalyst to improved team morale.

I can certainly understand his happiness after THIS game. His team busted its a$$--finally--in the 2nd half. And you like to see results from that effort to reinforce its importance.

Obviously I wanted the win too. But I would have felt a lot better after this game even in a last-second defeat. Thankfully, that didn't happen...

Originally posted by zipp:
I can certainly understand his happiness after THIS game. His team busted its a$$--finally--in the 2nd half. And you like to see results from that effort to reinforce its importance.

Obviously I wanted the win too. But I would have felt a lot better after this game even in a last-second defeat. Thankfully, that didn't happen...
I'll comment on this without starting another thread,but wth with the lethargic starts to pretty much every home game this season?

Originally posted by zipp:

This post was edited on 2/21 8:15 PM by earsky

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT