ADVERTISEMENT

Our schedule is very difficult, especially early...

Ipartiedwithhopgood

Five-Star Poster
Jan 20, 2011
I know most posters are fired up for the season and I am too.

I'm looking @ that schedule, and this is looking like a real challenge for this team.

If we are sitting 3-3 I'll be fairly happy honestly. I know many set the bar much higher but I see this schedule as a doozy. Even if we come out 2-4 we can still make a run @ a good season.

I know most everybody reading this has us 4-2 probably after the first six, many might have us 3-3 too.

I can't recall ever having a schedule this tough early in a year.

The Cards have a chance to make a statement early by playing Auburn. Win that game and it opens eyes even if Auburn turns out to be overrated. I mean they're SEC so beating them gives UofL instant credibility on the national level. You can bet your last nickle Petrino will have his kids ready to chew thru oak trees to play the Auburn Tigers.

The Cards have a chance to make a statement early by playing Auburn. Win that game and it opens eyes even if Auburn turns out to be overrated. I mean they're SEC so beating them gives UofL instant credibility on the national level. You can bet your last nickle Petrino will have his kids ready to chew thru oak trees to play the Auburn Tigers.

We really need to find a 3d win in that first half which will not be easy.

NC St is also improving, and they don't bring the same "sexy" team as Aub/Clemson/FSU will. That game is very, very tough. Team could be looking ahead to FSU and/or feeling down if they've already lost to Auburn and Clemson.

Schedule is a doozy. But - that's what we want. No short-cuts!

NC St is also improving, and they don't bring the same "sexy" team as Aub/Clemson/FSU will. That game is very, very tough. Team could be looking ahead to FSU and/or feeling down if they've already lost to Auburn and Clemson.

Schedule is a doozy. But - that's what we want. No short-cuts!

Yep! 1st 6 games are the tell tail tale!

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT