ADVERTISEMENT

OSU Tonight on TV

cardfan1569

1500+
Apr 9, 2007
The #3 Cards will be on the Big Ten network tonight at 7 against OSU. Anyone have any ideal who is pitching? I would think Kidston but they had Leland scheduled to pitch the midweek game against uk last week. But Leland pitched some Sunday I believe. So I would think it will be Kidston. Either way, GO CARDS!

I HATE losing to the B10 in anything but especially in baseball and that's twice smh. I know its a mid week game and coach Mac is all about weekend series and post season and I understand it and trust him but damn its B10 baseball
furious.r191677.gif

Originally posted by had1- 2manyCardfan:
I HATE losing to the B10 in anything but especially in baseball and that's twice smh. I know its a mid week game and coach Mac is all about weekend series and post season and I understand it and trust him but damn its B10 baseball
furious.r191677.gif
It's baseball, it happens. The Astros managed to beat somebody 40 times last year. :)

It was disappointing as an out of town fan to tune in finally to see the baseball Cards and then they lose to Uh-hi-uh Stayut, however.

Something is going on with Kidston. How do you go from winning about every weekend start one year and can't win a midweek game the next. I thought him and Funk would have the weekend rotation locked down this year. It looks like it might be time to make a midweek change now and it looks like CDM was going to do that last week against uk. I guess he sees something is seriously wrong with Kid and was going to start Leland against uk. Guess he tried to give him another chance this week. Now that it didn't work out to well, I wouldn't be surprised to see Kid finish the year as a mid game reliever. Too many great arms on this squad to play someone that is struggling so bad. It wasn't all on Kid last night as the hitting, base running, and even the bounces went bad last night. No biggie though. This will probably get Wake smacked around pretty hard this weekend. Games like last night usually light a fire under this team or any team CDM coaches for that matter...

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT