ADVERTISEMENT

No chatter about Saturday's game?

Mallize

One-Star Poster
Mar 12, 2005
I live in Nashville and work for Vandy. I've been sporting my UL gear all week. I can't wait to see the game. Our teams are very similar.

I really need bragging rights at work... so let's do this!

I feel like I did before the U of L women played Baylor. I didn't expect them to win, I watched the game and was delighted with the outcome. I hope the same is true with the Super Regional.

I feel like I did before the Sugar Bowl. Nobody outside Louisville is giving us a chance but we all know how that turned out.

glasses.r191677.gif

It's gonna be tough but the Cards will win two.

I also have a good feeling that we are going to beat Vandy in 3 games. I think the key is Chad Green. With Vandy's lively aggressive hitters and Chad being a pitcher who puts the ball in play and comes right at hitters, this first game could be exciting. When we played them a few weeks back we so many mental mistakes it was unreal and I believe our guys are focused and ready to play their best ball of the year.

GO CARDS

Be careful, Mallize. Don't lose your job over a ball game. Oh, I forgot. You're in Nashville, not Lessington.

The Cards win two and it turned out to be not that tough.

Man, what a year 2013 has turned out to be.

Go Cards, Win the CWS"

glasses.r191677.gif

Ha! Vandy fans are, for the most part, pretty classy. Most of the time they are casual fans and don't live and die by their sports teams. So I think my job is safe.

My son and I made it on the ESPN crowd shot: http://instagram.com/p/aT3tRoQ5Hb/

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT