ADVERTISEMENT

New NET Rankings

earsky

Four-Star Poster
Jan 12, 2010
Cards gain one spot to 11. Tech up 2 spots to 5. Yes,we missed a golden opportunity to gain a national seed but there's still ball to play.
Big loser of the week is Okl St which was swept by Texas Tech. The Cowboys dropped from 4 to 12😮.
Auburn and Maryland look like the big winners.

Reactions: Jhectus18
Actually, we probably only had a golden opportunity if we swept the Hokies.
Not a ton of movement for winning the series. It would have put us in a position probably going into the Virginia series to control our destiny. Probably gonna need a little help going forward.

Will likely slide a bit even if we beat EKU at home today (Don't sleep on EKU -- they are having a very good season) as they are RPI #133. A loss would obviously have a big impact.

UVa is RPI #17. A series loss or sweep would hurt our RPI (obviously). A series win would probably be neutral at home. A series sweep would provide a slight bump.

Of course, all the other teams on our schedule impact our RPI (e.g., Vandy resurgence has helped make that road win more valuable). This late in the season there shouldn't be too many wild swings, but we shall see.

Reactions: earsky
This late in the season there shouldn't be too many wild swings, but we shall see.
I think you're right. I noted the Okl St move because it looked like a misnomer.
I think we're gonna need some help to end the regular season in the Top 8,but getting in the Top 10 could be huge if other top seeds falter in Regional play.

Will likely slide a bit even if we beat EKU at home today (Don't sleep on EKU -- they are having a very good season) as they are RPI #133. A loss would obviously have a big impact.
I'm out here right now. One of the more physically impressive teams I've seen here this season. Idk,maybe I'm off a bit. I'm 100% sure they have every intention of walking out of here with the win.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT