ADVERTISEMENT

Miller>Zan Payne>Fabio

shadow force

Jun 8, 2010
Wondering why Hercy Miller and Zan Payne get minutes every game while Fabio sits the bench.

Has Payne ever said anything about why? It can't be lack of defense because too many others are guilty of that yet still play. I mean Miller and Zan definitely bring much less on offense than Fabio has shown.

He’s been asked a lot and he always talks about doing the right things in and out of practice. No real specific answer, just that.

Reactions: shadow force
He’s been asked a lot and he always talks about doing the right things in and out of practice. No real specific answer, just that.
That's a shame if Fabio isn't doing what he is supposed to be doing on and off the court. He could've helped this team as he is the only real PG they have.

He has shown some promise on the floor like getting the offense running, making passes to the post, setting up his teammates, etc. But if he won't do his part its on him .

Fabio has been late to meetings and missed some class time. Heard those on the radio.
I do accept Payne not playing him , if he's not fulfilling off the court obligations.
I do wonder about Ree and his lack of playing time.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT