ADVERTISEMENT

MIchigan vs Louisville 12:00/ First Pitch UL Starting Pitcher? Who is the Home Team? Thing it is the Cards?

cocoa

Four-Star Poster
Gold Member
Jul 30, 2001
With the way the Cards Bats are smoking, not sure this will be much of a pitching duel! Cards just need to continue to score runs, and take the attitude no lead is safe in a game like this. Cards have all the MoJo, and if they can strike early, could se a repeat of yesterday's matchup. Gotta believe Wolverines will come out with all the got in the Tank. Like the Cards in a game with a lot of runs. Cards pull away about the 5th inning. Win big with a score of 14 to 7!! Hope to see many of you all at the game. Need all the fans we can get!! Go Cards!!

Reactions: earsky
Lohman probably starts. I’d imagine Prosecky and Kuehner are available if they need them. Galvan/Hawks will likely be used. Coach McDonnell said something in the press conference after the loss about how Poland could possibly go get some outs on Monday as well. I’d imagine pretty much everyone except for Phillips, Webster, and maybe Liggett will be available. Michigan should have most of their top arms available. Getting back their reliever that’s been suspended for a few games because of sticky stuff as well as the arms they used against Oregon

Reactions: earsky
Elimination game,except there's 2 teams this time around.
I’d imagine pretty much everyone except for Phillips, Webster, and maybe Liggett will be availabl
Yeah I think this is pretty accurate. This could be a long game with multiple pitching changes. The Cardinals will have to make more plays than the Wolverines. Simple right?🤞

Elimination game,except there's 2 teams this time around.
Yeah I think this is pretty accurate. This could be a long game with multiple pitching changes. The Cardinals will have to make more plays than the Wolverines. Simple right?🤞
Carter Lohman probably starting a postseason elimination game in his senior year. I know you’re excited

Carter Lohman probably starting a postseason elimination game in his senior year. I know you’re excited
Like Schmeltz, another guy who's paid his dues and waited for this moment for 3 years or so. Couldn't be happier for a guy,just like I was for Garrett.
And yes I am so excited I might take 2 of my grandkids to the game today😜

Kids under 12 get in for 1 dollar.

Does anyone know how many players are not on the active tournament roster? We have not seen Walter, Dowler, Korbett, Gundy, Koger or Weigman.

Does anyone know how many players are not on the active tournament roster? We have not seen Walter, Dowler, Korbett, Gundy, Koger or Weigman.
Great question. I have to believe Walter,Corbett and Gundy are available,but I'm not sure what's going on with Corbett. I don't know if he's battling injuries or not.

Robinson is not on playing roster
I see Robinson"s Dad all the time over there. Didn't get a chance to have a conversation with him over the weekend but he's rooting the team on.
Yeah,if guys are in uniform,they're good to go.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT