ADVERTISEMENT

BREAKING: Miami selects DeVante Parker with the 14th pick

Steelers2012

Jan 5, 2012
Congratulations and best wishes to Louisville high school AND college product DeVante Parker and his family for realizing his dream of playing in the NFL.

Congratulations and best wishes to Louisville high school AND college product DeVante Parker and his family for realizing his dream of playing in the NFL.
Probably best for him going to Miami but the Vikings are idiots passing on him. It's a rare thing to have such great players at QB and WR who played together in college. I bet the Vikings will regret their choice.

FTR, @howielindsey: First Round NFL Selections: 9 from the #ACC, 9 from the #Pac-12, 7 from the #SEC, 3 from #B1G, 2 from American, 2 from #Big12.

It's funny the Colts keep getting Andrew Luck weapons, yet the vikes don't try to get Teddy a weapon. If not Teddy I was hoping they would get him an offensive lineman.

Parker is with a solid young QB in Miami and a great place best of luck. Calling it right now offensive rookie of the year.

Congrats to DP.

That'll be $10,000,000 over 4 yrs. give or take 5% with more than half guaranteed and an option for a 5th yr.

Nice work young man! Card Nation will be watching...

I'm proud of our home grown young man. Have a great and safe career in the NFL.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT