ADVERTISEMENT

MEOW

Lol it's ok UK fans. UofL didn't win their regular season or conference tournament either. Hey at least you can still brag your the best team in the......state of Kentucky. That's something to brag about every year. Maybe you can hang up banners for that. LOL 😆 🤣 😂 😹
You must be forgetting WKU. Playing for their conference championship tomorrow.

Surely that guy who coached UofL recently had a worse ppg defense than cal right? Wrong. 0.6 points I believe. What a trash team. LoL cats my ass. Looking forward to drowning in their tears the first weekend.

Didn’t y’all know? It’s now been confirmed that ula k lost because Cow didn’t start his best players. The same best players that were in the entire second half that the a&m guards were blowing by at will. Always an excuse with that bunch…I guess it keeps them off the bridges 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: KozmasAgain
They got schooled by the Texas A&M guards and out coached but that is expected. It was so funny watching all the sUcK fans with their sad faces on. The most entertaining part of the game is watching Calipari on the court side looking like a clown.
There may be a role for a recently fired coach a few miles from here…
Calipari has no shame. I mean, NEVER HAS SO LITTLE BEEN DONE WITH SO MUCH..... Calipari had 7 of his former players named to the NBA All-Star game this season yet he hasn't got UK to the Final Four in 9 years..... You guys are looking for a coach, you can have Calipari if you want him.

I only watched a few minutes of the first half, but every time an official blew a whistle against UK, regardless of how obviously accurate the call was …….the overwhelming bb nation in attendance booed in unison; these clueless fans are humiliating themselves to any one else watching the game.

Calipari has no shame. I mean, NEVER HAS SO LITTLE BEEN DONE WITH SO MUCH..... Calipari had 7 of his former players named to the NBA All-Star game this season yet he hasn't got UK to the Final Four in 9 years..... You guys are looking for a coach, you can have Calipari if you want him.
Dude (or Dudette) - take you crybaby rant and all of your other moronic takes, back to raftards where they belong.

We’re dealing with our own stuff currently…

Blaming the refs!!! This surprises no one. Maybe we’re beginning to see why KP blamed everyone except himself.
Although, to be fair, if true, there's a post on their site about one of the refs named Orlando and supposedly he blew the whistle 22 times and not once against uk and uk has lost 3 of the 4 games he reffed. they may have a slight case on this one but it doesn't matter, they are not a title team. they could make the final 4 easily, but not win, imho

They need a bracket with no quality coaches. Maybe they can get Kenny to coach one of their Tournament opponents.

I'll laugh if they get St. John's in their bracket.

He doesn’t coach if you ever saw them play he stands on the court yelling at them to rebound, pass the ball, blockout, etc. He is just a fan not a coach he is not calling plays .

No thanks we just got rid of Cal lite.

Reactions: CommodoreCard
I only watched a few minutes of the first half, but every time an official blew a whistle against UK, regardless of how obviously accurate the call was …….the overwhelming bb nation in attendance booed in unison; these clueless fans are humiliating themselves to any one else watching the game.
Here's the thing. Cayut fan gets those calls all year long at Corrupt. So they are used to it. Put em in a "neutral" environment where they don't get the same calls, they freak the Hell out. I submit that this is the same dynamic that knocks their silly asses out of the Dance every year.

Lol it's ok UK fans. UofL didn't win their regular season or conference tournament either. Hey at least you can still brag your the best team in the......state of Kentucky. That's something to brag about every year. Maybe you can hang up banners for that. LOL 😆 🤣 😂 😹
They'll at least make shirts..

They need a bracket with no quality coaches. Maybe they can get Kenny to coach one of their Tournament opponents.

I'll laugh if they get St. John's in their bracket.
St. John's. Heck with John Calipari we can't even beat Saint Peters

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT