ADVERTISEMENT

Melee at Kroger Field.

In my experience throughout the years of going to UK/UofL games at Commonwealth and Papa John's, the biggest loud mouth, obnoxious people were their girls mid-20's to mid-30's. For some reason didn't really run into that drunk hilljack you'd expect, but I tend to stear away from any night game that would involve UK/UofL.

Reactions: CardX
I’ve been going to UofL games for a very long time and have never seen anything like that. In or outside the stadium.
And we serve alcohol in the stadium.
Ridiculous
In 25 years of being a season ticket holder, I've seen just about everything at PJCS/CS/L&N. A multi-individual involved brawl has not been one of them.

In my experience throughout the years of going to UK/UofL games at Commonwealth and Papa John's, the biggest loud mouth, obnoxious people were their girls mid-20's to mid-30's. For some reason didn't really run into that drunk hilljack you'd expect, but I tend to stear away from any night game that would involve UK/UofL.
My favorite altercation was after the 2000 lightning game we won in OT. As we were walking back to my car at the fairgrounds 3 hillbillies wearing "Got Pitino" T-shirts came up and got in my wife's face yelling "ya'll ain't sheeyut". I knocked one on his dumbass and my wife pulled me away.

I like that there's always someone in the group who gets out their phone instead of helping. BTW, any word on what the fight was about?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT