ADVERTISEMENT

Man ... it smells in here ... ahhh, yes, the bans were lifted ... time to take out the trash

I like having visitors on our board. The difference in opinion makes for good discussion. I don't think banning everyone that you don't agree with is the answer. As long as posters aren't being disrespectful they should be welcomed. Posters should try being more respectful in their response to visitors too. Every post I make shouldn't be met with slapdick, hole, moron, blueneck, ect just as you shouldn't be called tards, tardinals, or whatever on our board. I'm glad the bans were lifted because I was banned for nothing years ago. The mods seem much more reasonable here now than they were then. If a poster is posting in a way that will get them banned they should be warned in the thread instead of axed on the spot without an explanation. I hope more of you will visit our boards

Reactions: OneEarWonder
I like having visitors on our board. The difference in opinion makes for good discussion. I don't think banning everyone that you don't agree with is the answer. As long as posters aren't being disrespectful they should be welcomed. Posters should try being more respectful in their response to visitors too. Every post I make shouldn't be met with slapdick, hole, moron, blueneck, ect just as you shouldn't be called tards, tardinals, or whatever on our board. I'm glad the bans were lifted because I was banned for nothing years ago. The mods seem much more reasonable here now than they were then. If a poster is posting in a way that will get them banned they should be warned in the thread instead of axed on the spot without an explanation. I hope more of you will visit our boards
The mods on uk boards ban anybody who doesn't tow the "worship cal and praise uk BS" . If you say any thing negative about cal or uk you get ban while all the time you holes are bad mouthing every other college program....... a total bunch of uk holes !!

Reactions: LockdownCard
What is a hole? That's not true either at least in the lair it's not. I don't post in the rafters because of the morons that post there. Steelers, WildCard, and the ones that post in the lair certainly don't praise us often and they've posted there a lot. As long as you don't curse, bait, or name call you won't get banned in the lair. I feel like I'd get banned a lot quicker talking badly about Pitino than you would talking negatively about Cal

The mods on uk boards ban anybody who doesn't tow the "worship cal and praise uk BS" . If you say any thing negative about cal or uk you get ban while all the time you holes are bad mouthing every other college program....... a total bunch of uk holes !!

I'm going to respectfully disagree with you on this one Cardiotonic. I've been posting on the UK boards for several years now, and have gotten a couple of short temporary bans, but have still been able to express a UofL voice over there during that time. I really usually only post over there in UofL related threads, so there is absolutely no worshipping or praise of Cal or UK, but I am permitted to be openly pro-UofL. I have definitely been met with plenty of UofL and personal hate, but my point is the mods have consistently permitted me to post my UofL perspective. However...I very rarely post over there anymore due to the lack of civility or reasonable discussion. But that's not the mods fault. This obviously applies much more to RRs than The Lair. UK football fans generally practice more humility than the basketball fans.

What is a hole? That's not true either at least in the lair it's not. I don't post in the rafters because of the morons that post there. Steelers, WildCard, and the ones that post in the lair certainly don't praise us often and they've posted there a lot. As long as you don't curse, bait, or name call you won't get banned in the lair. I feel like I'd get banned a lot quicker talking badly about Pitino than you would talking negatively about Cal
Definition of Hole: (also uk and uk fans...bbn!)

An area where something is missing : serious discrepancy :
a place in the ground where an animal lives. a wretched or dreary place: a prison cell especially for solitary confinement : empty headed, single interest individual.

I'm going to respectfully disagree with you on this one Cardiotonic. I've been posting on the UK boards for several years now, and have gotten a couple of short temporary bans, but have still been able to express a UofL voice over there during that time. I really usually only post over there in UofL related threads, so there is absolutely no worshipping or praise of Cal or UK, but I am permitted to be openly pro-UofL. I have definitely been met with plenty of UofL and personal hate, but my point is the mods have consistently permitted me to post my UofL perspective. However...I very rarely post over there anymore due to the lack of civility or reasonable discussion. But that's not the mods fault. This obviously applies much more to RRs than The Lair. UK football fans generally practice more humility than the basketball fans.
OK, I yield to your prospective and yes you are right about the difference between the RRs and the Lair.

A nobel take..

People don't get banned here for having a different opinion. The posters that get banned are trolls.

More of us won't visit your board but you seem like a nice guy. Too much hate over there and I believe a lot of Louisville posters get cut off by having to ask persmission to post anyway.

I'd last 15 seconds on the UK board. Get it man? I learned that one from....

Steeler...this says it all.

You go overboard on riding the fence...and you've had a couple "short bans".

Screw the uk boards. They don't want us over there, and I give them what they want.

Steeler...this says it all.

You go overboard on riding the fence...and you've had a couple "short bans".

Screw the uk boards. They don't want us over there, and I give them what they want.

I did get 2 weeks once for asking if that stick up a certain poster's butt was permanently lodged. Go figure. ;)

Reactions: OneEarWonder
ADVERTISEMENT