ADVERTISEMENT

Luke Seed

Where has he been? Surprised to not have seen anything about him yet after the year he had last season
Again. Luke suffered an undisclosed injury in his last start last year. He debated on whether to have surgery over the winter but that would have meant being out for a year. Luke has already had TJ surgery earlier in his career so he decided to rehabilitate the injury without surgery. I saw him at the banquet and he says his arm is good. They may be bringing him around slowly.

Reactions: earsky and Bardman
Can we take away that no Lohman sighting means he might move into the starting weekend rotation this weekend? Idk
He was pitching in the scrimmages and I thought before last weekend he might be a starter in Florida.

Man if we can get Lohman going,with Seed, the pitching staff gets exponentially better. Those 2 lefties might be the key to making any kind of run in the ACC.

Reactions: Bardman and Deeva
I didn’t get to see the entire game. How did he look? Even if he can provide mide-in ing relief that would be great.

I didn’t get to see the entire game. How did he look? Even if he can provide mide-in ing relief that would be great.
Not too bad really. Kinda like last season.Higher pitch counts,working his way in and out of trouble. I'm sure he was on a limited pitch count and probably got close to it,but no walks and 1 strikeout.
I didn't stay for Weigman. He closed the game and I think that was his first outing,Idk. Converted infielder kinda like Poland,who I'm looking forward to seeing today.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT