ADVERTISEMENT

*** Louisville vs. Texas Open Game Thread

They interviewef Dan McDonald between innings and he said we need more runners on base because this pitcher is different with men on base. Was not happy about bottom of 4th....too aggressive I Think.

If the plate discipline doesn't get any better this will be another two and done! Still optimistic with how clutch this team has been but I'm getting a little uneasy with the sloppy play! 5 innings to turn it around!

Two errors in the top of the fifth lead to another run for Texas. 3-0 TX going to bottom of 5th. We need some crooked numbers.

Three or more runs will be tough to manufacture today. Errors are killers. A couple of heads down our there. Hoping that the Cards can regroup.

Man-o-man. I can hear the music in the background. Can you hear it? Same music from the Bad News Bears when they played like slop. Still clinging to hope but very, very disappointed in what these guys are doing right now.

Agree bardman.....pathetic play both offense and defensively. How is it we only hit catchable fly balls or directly at an infielder? And the there are the multiple errors in the same inning.....in a CWS game. There is no tomorrow! Sad.

This team just don't have the same feel it did in the Regional and Super, whether it's because those games were at home or the pressure of the CWS, either way so far we're not the same team, pitching struggles, fielding mistakes, clutch hitting or lack thereof did follow us from the Regional and Super.

Still time to make something happen, C'mon CARDS !

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT