ADVERTISEMENT

Louisville vs Auburn Game

I think the U of L ticket office is still selling tickets in all price ranges. Their number is 502-852-5151. If you're a season ticket holder, they may still have the B1G1F promotion going...

I think the U of L ticket office is still selling tickets in all price ranges. Their number is 502-852-5151. If you're a season ticket holder, they may still have the B1G1F promotion going...

Thanks for the info.

Based on the ticket office info, Louisville will be the home team. All lower level tickets are sold.

I bought four lower level tickets two-for-one on May 29. They did not give the exact seat location, only that they are in the UofL section "GA6"

If anyone is still looking for tickets to the Chick-fil-A Kickoff Game, my name is Brendan and I work with the Louisville Ticket Office. We still have availability in the upper level sections (including row 1) for $70 a ticket. Feel free to shoot me a message if you are interested or you can give me a call at (502) 812-1503. Hopefully we can get a large amount of Louisville fans in Atlanta for the game! Go Cards!

What sections?

I don't think there have been specific seat assignments... Just upper and lower "general admission".

ADVERTISEMENT