ADVERTISEMENT

Looking like Louisville-Vanderbilt next Saturday

Louisvillian

6000+
Oct 27, 2006
it’s early yet but Vandy is taking Duke to the woodshed in game 3. I guess Duke’s best friend was a 3 1/2 hour weather delay.

Lot of good teams out there still but Vandy is a powerhouse. Go Cards!

Vanderbilt has a great baseball team but that can be beat. The Cards pitching must be stellar to have any shot at beating those guys but like Fredburgcard pointed out, you have to beat the best to be the best.

Go CARDS!!!

Vanderbilt has a great baseball team but that can be beat. The Cards pitching must be stellar to have any shot at beating those guys but like Fredburgcard pointed out, you have to beat the best to be the best.

Go CARDS!!!
They have a guy that’s hit 26 home runs and another guy hitting a ridiculous .414 avg. Don’t they always?

Hoping for deja vu with them from 2013 when we took them down in the Supers in Nashville after losing to them at home late in the regular season that year.

The Dores look dialed in. Get it out of your system, Vandy.

I watched the highlights of that no hitter yesterday. If that dude gets the nod against us first game,it'll be tough,but the Dookies were chasing that low sinker/slider that weren't strikes. We can't do it. Tbs, I'm sure they will throw a lefty.

They have a guy that’s hit 26 home runs and another guy hitting a ridiculous .414 avg. Don’t they always?

Hoping for deja vu with them from 2013 when we took them down in the Supers in Nashville after losing to them at home late in the regular season that year.
You forgot to add they got a guy who just threw a no-hitter.. But we got a guy who just threw a 1 hitter!

Vandy's going to be an extremely tough out. They're just an outstanding baseball team, top to bottom. If someone asked me over a week ago if UofL had a shot against them, I would have said no. But, the pitching has been tremendous, and the tweaked lineup has been on fire. I'm not going to say I like our chances, but I will say I like our chances a little bit better now. It's going to be intense.

Reactions: Deeva
UNC is getting hammered by Auburn so it looks like it will be Cards against 3 SEC teams in the first series in Omaha. UofL v Vandy and Miss St v Auburn.
Wouldn’t it be great to come out of that and play FSU for the championship?

UNC is getting hammered by Auburn so it looks like it will be Cards against 3 SEC teams in the first series in Omaha. UofL v Vandy and Miss St v Auburn.
Wouldn’t it be great to come out of that and play FSU for the championship?

I'm not sure I've seen that before, the way UNC started that game. 13-0 after the first. Bottom of the 3rd now. If their souls aren't completely crushed, they have plenty of time to chip away. Unlikely, I'd say.

A 13 run first inning wow! 4 straight walks to start the game, then 9 hits (8 singles and a home run) and a throwing error. 9 of the runs came with two outs. Auburn finally ran themselves out of the inning by getting tagged out at second base on the 8th single of the inning.

Sounds like something that would happen in a little league game!

Reactions: fredburgcard
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT