ADVERTISEMENT

Looking forward to the game tonight

dchaynes1

No-Ranking Prospect
Silver Member
Apr 24, 2015
The game against UK at home was always my favorite game of the year. Playing UK in Lexington was fun but every year I had to deal with the heckler behind the right centerfield fence that brought his computer and searched the internet for any kind of dirt he could find on me. Got to give him props for coming prepared.

No matter what kind of season either team is having you can always count on the energy and passion of a rivalry game. I think we have a much better team but that doesn't always seem to matter in this game. Baseball is already very unpredictable and then throw in the rivalry element and anything can happen. Not to mention some of our worst games of the year have been midweek games.

That being said, if each team plays their best we'll win easily.

Go Cards!

The game against UK at home was always my favorite game of the year. Playing UK in Lexington was fun but every year I had to deal with the heckler behind the right centerfield fence that brought his computer and searched the internet for any kind of dirt he could find on me. Got to give him props for coming prepared.

No matter what kind of season either team is having you can always count on the energy and passion of a rivalry game. I think we have a much better team but that doesn't always seem to matter in this game. Baseball is already very unpredictable and then throw in the rivalry element and anything can happen. Not to mention some of our worst games of the year have been midweek games.

That being said, if each team plays their best we'll win easily.

Go Cards!

I watched this game on the edge of my seat. Cards pulled it out in the end. Nice team we have.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT