ADVERTISEMENT

Lee

I like the fact this kid is taking his time to make the right choice. I feel the longer this takes, the better shape we might be. I got the feeling he was a strong Maryland lean when he first cut his list to 5.

Sounds like Maverick Rowan won't be able to reclassify to 2015, so the door remains wide open for Lee. Has he visited yet?

whether or not Rowan reclassifies, we have two open schollies. Lee has an open scholly invite no matter what in my opinion!!!

whether or not Rowan reclassifies, we have two open schollies. Lee has an open scholly invite no matter what in my opinion!!!
I meant from a playing time perspective. The only natural fit we have at small forward next year is Deng Adel, and he's very limited offensively. Lee could step into 30+ minutes per game. More depth at small forward = less minutes for incoming players.

Lee is a veteran playing stepping in and we all know Rick likes older more mature players. He will have a chance to step in and get LOTS of playing time. He is also the missing piece from us being a VERY good team next year.

Lee's decision could be hinging on whether Stanley Johnson declares for the draft. I don't blame him for taking his time to see where all the pieces fall.

Reactions: Mayoman
Interested to see if the Cards land Lee or another wing player. Lee would definitely be a big piece to this young Cards team.

Reactions: Mayoman
There are unconfirmed reports starting to pop up all over the place making the claim Lee has chosen to play for the Cards next season. Not confirmed so it might not be true. I hope it is. We need him.

ADVERTISEMENT