ADVERTISEMENT

Kitties lose another recruit...

Really. Kid is an Adidas loyalist. Tell me again how close UL, an Adidas school, was to landing Brown. Yep, exactly as I thought.

LPT fans oughta be a little more grateful. We did leave 'em the Mullet kid.

:p

"Elite program", my a$$...

Reactions: LockdownCard
Let's "keep it real", we hate the blew boys over here! We do love us some Badgers, "Frank the Tank", Shabazz Napier, Kevin Ollie, Bo Ryan, etc, etc.

I guess there is a reason bans need to be in place. Man, there's a reason people stopped coming to this board. You can't say shit here on a Louisville board without Captain save a ho fans coming to defend the precious cats. I see the exact same things here on this site that I've seen my entire life that has made me dispise the UK fan base. The same old ghetto, dirty birds, etc, etc, racism and holier than thou condescending attitudes that define the history of UK athletics, and especially basketball.

It's basketball, not life, your fecking maniacs. Do something in your own damned life to be proud of. I know it's hard, but some people actually accomplish things on their own work and merits.

I will say this-- when UK fans and Louisville fans are among their own, you don't exactly hear the same things. There is venom on both sides, but I've been in UK groups and you'd never know that Rupp left town a long time ago with the attacks and flat out racism that UK FANS TO THIS DAY still use when they think they are out of sight and sound of people that would be offended when they show their true feelings.

Reactions: real2it
UL fans have to love other programs and players since they have had a treacherous time trying to beat UK with their own program.

As far as the bad talk and venom with UK fans in the group you were with, dump them, why be around them. When UL fans do the same stupid things and act like racists, I walk away. It goes both ways. Don't kid yourself. There's no place for racism anywhere.

Gotta run now. At the tracks. It's DERBY DAY! See ya.

Reactions: stupowers
I know 1 team that can't beat Kentucky
UL fans have to love other programs and players since they have had a treacherous time trying to beat UK with their own program.

As far as the bad talk and venom with UK fans in the group you were with, dump them, why be around them. When UL fans do the same stupid things and act like racists, I walk away. It goes both ways. Don't kid yourself. There's no place for racism anywhere.

Gotta run now. At the tracks. It's DERBY DAY! See ya.[/QUOT

Gotta run now. At the tracks. It's DERBY DAY! See ya.
Tracks❓You mean the Track⁉️ You must be a stable boy, first class horse sh*t remover ......... Typical blue hole . LOL

I know one team that's always LPT's Super Bowl.

"Elite program", my a$$...

Reactions: Deeva
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT