ADVERTISEMENT

Kentucky fans on the radio

We're not all bad, some us do realize what a
horrible situation this is. This whole thing has turned into a circus and unfortunately some foolish actions will hurt many. I've always liked Coach P and coach Willard. Just a really sad deal for all parties.

Reactions: JohnCard28
Anyone who can't tell the different between a college graduate choosing to compete at the highest level and a money hungry high schooler that doesn't care about the program, has as porous morals as the coach that represents his fan base.

False. Don't try to change the rules in the middle of the game. "I like our players to stick around, so we can get to know them", that was your only concern, no mention of class.

As far as money hungry, if you don't think those two guys transferred to a bigger school in hopes of improving their chances to be drafted, you're in la la land.

False. Don't try to change the rules in the middle of the game. "I like our players to stick around, so we can get to know them", that was your only concern, no mention of class.

As far as money hungry, if you don't think those two guys transferred to a bigger school in hopes of improving their chances to be drafted, you're in la la land.
Did I ever say that? Find my post that said it. Keep trying to change the subject to avoid the ncaa looking over in lex-Virginia.

UK fans are absolutely the most disgusting and uneducated people on planet Earth. Go read any of the posts on rupp rafters, when UK loses they hate their team, when they win " I KNEW WE COULD DO IT, LOVE THEM THERE CATS WERE SO GOOD". Literally a bunch of mongoloids, who cares what they get on radio stations and say. They've been in trouble before, and their oh so pristine Calipari (who 99% of UK fans hated before he came to UK) has 2 final 4's stripped. You'll recover from this Louisville, yeah it's disgusting what happened, but you guys will be alright.
False all of this.

My roommate is a UK fan and he was pissing and moaning about UofL fans calling in to their show when they s#it the bed against Tennessee. Both fan bases have a percentage of idiots who live to troll. But that small percentage doesn't represent them or us. Like someone posted earlier in this thread, it's a rivalry. Probably the most heated college basketball rivalry in the country. Can't let some morons who have nothing better to do than call in on a rival's radio show bug you that much.

Unfortunately, I can prove that there a some trolling morons in both fan bases. A handful of them have shown up here, the Scouts boards and on the 247 Smack board as well. I'd be willing to bet those same few idiots are the ones calling in to a uk radio show dragging the rest of us into the stereotype.

What separates our select few morons from uk morons though is the percentage of both fan bases. uk has a larger fan base overall therefore more morons as well. But I will also add that a large majority of even the average intelligent uk fans are infected with blind allegiance and therefore spew even the most moronic drivel because it's who they were bred to be. I have family and friends who are uk fans who I would consider rational and intelligent but still regurgitate the same moronic stuff being said by the most uneducated and misinformed nincompoops.
It's like they are devolving as a species until one day there will be like 2 rational uk fans hiding out in a bunker trying fend off the infected with a retro virus.

Oh wait that's a Will Smith movie...nevermind.

Reactions: CatPhight
This is the first time I've looked at UL's board on Rivals. I am a UK fan that constantly is bashed on UK's board because I am regularly critical of our fans that just bash UL for the sake of bashing and make up stupid names for our rival. Having read this thread, I realize that UL fans are the exact same. I have to deal with fans from both teams regularly, and think everyone can hate the other team for rivalry's sake, but to be so juvenile to criticize solely for the sake of criticizing and not admitting your team's shortcomings is stupid. I feel bad for your 5th year transfers, but to say they aren't doing the same thing that better players that only play one year at UK is sunshine pumping. They could have went to the tournament at Drexel or wherever Lewis came from. No one made them play there originally. If they are so good, carry your team to a conference tournament championship. Like I said, they had the rug pulled from under them for something they didn't cause, and I feel bad for them. But you can't just lie and say they love your program and UK's freshman one and dones don't love UK.
The big difference is our two players actually went to college to earn a degree, which they have already done (Done and one). And they are continuing their education. The one and dones are totally different, to fool yourself in to believing they're actually college students is wrong. I don't like that system at all, whether it's UK, Duke, or UL for that matter. But as the rules stand now both ways are legal. To get off subject I find it funny the NCAA is talking about banning the "Done and ones" while allowing "One and dones". Typical NCAA BS.
And to your other point about the name calling well I don't know to many UL fans that are visiting your board, or why they would. I have zero desire to discuss sports on other fans boards. I get on here to have discussions with my fellow UL fans away from other fan bases. But hey whatever floats your boat.

I dont see why anyone would have a problem with grad student transfers.... Its a players right to transfer whenever they want. And there isnt a problem with students being one and done either.

Last edited:
Reactions: ClockCalamity
Maybe you didn't say it in this thread, but I can guaran-damn-tee you that MANY on this board have said it over the years, or something very similar to "We don't want the one and done players because we like to see our guys develop and get to know them over 4 years!". So, his point is valid, even if you didn't say it yourself.
No UofL fan has ever said that. You are clearly making that up. Move along please. If you can't be civil and deal with actual facts, we have no use for you here.

No UofL fan has ever said that. You are clearly making that up. Move along please. If you can't be civil and deal with actual facts, we have no use for you here.

I haven't seen any U of L fan say that on either board. Pitino did say during that sit down with Cal before the 2012 Final Four that he would have trouble starting over every year like Cal does and that he prefers to get to know the players over the course of a few years. Would Pitino take a Davis, an MKG, a Lyles, a Murray, etc? Of course he would - but his way of doing things has worked very well for him. He is a HOF coach with national titles at 2 schools and is universally lauded as one of the elite college coaches of all time, deservedly so.

I often wonder if there is a term in UK lexicon for "transparency". The stuff we see here almost always seems so remarkably lame. Meanwhile, at their site, every hyperbole known to man and beast is accepted conventional wisdom. What a bizarre feeling it must be to post here for such a self-protected, circle jerking cult of humanity.

Something as mind-numblingly honest and simple as Pitino explaining much earlier his expectations that "the investigation will toil onwards towards deep summer" would seem to be ample fuel to assume his reflected those same thoughts to Lee and Lewis.

How hard is that?

You are assuming that SuCkS fans know what those big words mean.. lexicon,transparency,conventional,and most of all HONEST .... they're not that educated.

I started this thread about Kentucky fans on our radio station...I guess I could say sports boards too.

Why are you here? Why do you feel the need? I don't understand. Explain it to me.....

I have zero desire to call into a UK radio show or listen to it. Same with UK sports boards....why?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT