ADVERTISEMENT

John Calipari NBA Job or Confederate Smoke Screen

Cardiotonic

4000+
Nov 18, 2001
By William Davis
June 30, 2015

Is the Kentucky Wildcats coach John Calipari still shopping himself to NBA coaching jobs? Or is this leaked news just a little publicity stunt, to make the BBN fans forget that he disagrees with many of them. Proclaiming that the confederate flag should be removed?

Yesterday John Calipari made this facebook post

Capture.jpg

Most know the state of Kentucky has a rich Confederate history and heritage. Kentucky has severial historic sites related to the civil war, with many descendants of Confederate veterans. Some of them are part of the big blue nation.

The Kentucky Division of the Sons of Confederate Veterans may feel insulted with this basketball coach and his opinions.

So how does a guy like John Calipari recover from insulting a large part of his fan base? The negative facebook and twitter comments are pouring in, condemning the UK coach. He needs to sweep this under rug quickly, but how?

cal.jpg

How About Another Leaked NBA Job Rumor?
Yes that’s right, the day after John Calipari gets slammed for his controversial comment regarding removing the Confederate flag, the news is leaked that the Coach of the Kentucky men’s basketball team might be in talks to take over as an NBA head coach, and head of basketball operations for The Sacramento Kings!

According to Yahoo! Sports’ Adrian Wojnarowski, The Sacramento Kings have had discussions with John Calipari about taking over as head coach and head of basketball operations, But why is this even news? The Kings haven’t made a formal offer yet and Calipari has consistently denied interest in leaving Lexington for the NBA.

The correct answer may be to get some UK fans thinking about something other that him disrespecting the flag of their heritage. What better way to get the upset fan base back in your corner, than present them with the threat that you could leave them?
Yesterday John Calipari says he supports removing the Confederate flag.
Last Night the social media negative feedback rolls in.
Today the media is reporting the UK coach is in talks about the NBA head coaching job.
Bam! That's how you distract a dumb fan base & get them back to kissing your butt.
LOL

...the Kings talk went up a notch when it became known that they were going to pursue a trade for Eric Bledsoe.

The flag stuff you can thank Jerry Tipton for that.

Oh, so cal is a dummy and Tipton is a ventriloquist and he has access to cal's Facebook page to post messages ?!? LOL you are really a total ate up blue hole .

Tipton brought the flag question up an SEC media conference yesterday. Any coach (including RP) would have answered it the same way.

Your posts are getting more and more like a broken record.

I'm not reaching, you're the blue hole reaching and hoping and got everyone here LTAO .Keep posting you're great for the laughs, I can see your head just exploding with each post . ROTFLMAO

The only person playing reporter here like he broke some 'big' story is....you. I doubt it has the effect you think it does. Not sure you want to model your journalism career after Tipton's.

Do you have ESPN ? Around The Horn just finished laughing about your coach . Naw, no big story just that attention carving coach at uk playing "look at me, look at me" again. And still LMAO.......got to give to hand to cal he knows just how to play you blue holes .

The uk fans, just doing their thing on every rivals board......... takes a lot of snacks and beer to keep up that key board prowling .

11181814_699287006846270_8425486250642835633_n.jpg

Um, Cal cleared it up almost as soon as it came out. He was talking to the Kings owner (the Kings have a Hall of Fame coach now, by the way) about Cousins and about Cauley-Stein. He said I am staying at Kentucky. Just because Pitino hasn't done the whole NBA dance while he's been with you guys, don't think he didn't invent the concept. Let's see, there was the Lakers, the Nets (twice), and Lord knows who else in his last four years at UK.

No he's playing you blue holes for the suckers you are, city slicker comes to Hicksville and takes all their money and laughs right your faces.......the blue hole nation. LMAO

Honestly I think Cal would be silly to leave UK to take a job like the Kings. OKC and Chicago or even New Orleans are much better jobs than the Kings.

Reactions: ArmyWildcat81
No he's playing you blue holes for the suckers you are, city slicker comes to Hicksville and takes all their money and laughs right your faces.......the blue hole nation. LMAO

He's a city slicker? I didn't know Moon Township, PA had the bright lights.

There is a huge world out there and there is such very very much that you don't know and will never know living in that blue hole.....you can't see beyond the blue dust. You've been hood winked and you just refuse to believe it. Oh well that's just how it goes. Bye-bye

I graduated ( MSME ....I know that you don't know what that means..LOL )from Ga. Tech. you blue hole .
Exactly which country's army are you a part of, Madagascar ?

"West end of Louisville"? Was that classy? Sounds like a racist comment to me. What exactly did you mean by that comment?

Honestly I think Cal would be silly to leave UK to take a job like the Kings. OKC and Chicago or even New Orleans are much better jobs than the Kings.
He wouldn't be silly. He would be down right stupid to leave UofK for ANY job. He is a GOD in Lexington. He's not going to be treated like a GOD anywhere else on earth, plus we already know he's not a stupid person so there is 0% chance he leaves Lexington to work anywhere else IMO. Calipari will retire as a coach from UofK.

Last edited:
"attention carving"....... :DLove the behavioral analysis, cardio. Cal just owns a ton of space in your head.

Judging from the courier's posting regimen, he can usually play when most people work.

"The firm"...LOL!

"Elite program", my a$$...

He wouldn't be silly. He would be down right stupid to leave UofK for ANY job. He is a GOD in Lexington. He's not going to be treated like a GOD anywhere else on earth, plus we already know he's not a stupid person so there is 0% chance he leaves Lexington to work anywhere else IMO. Calipari will retire as a coach from UofK.

He can piss on a UK fan and tell them it's raining and they believe it. The nba fires coaches left and right even when you win games.

jcfor3 likes to call the mattress warehouse the firm.

It's either that or he's a paralegal for a law firm that's on vacation more than the homeless.

By William Davis
June 30, 2015

Is the Kentucky Wildcats coach John Calipari still shopping himself to NBA coaching jobs? Or is this leaked news just a little publicity stunt, to make the BBN fans forget that he disagrees with many of them. Proclaiming that the confederate flag should be removed?

Yesterday John Calipari made this facebook post

Capture.jpg

Most know the state of Kentucky has a rich Confederate history and heritage. Kentucky has severial historic sites related to the civil war, with many descendants of Confederate veterans. Some of them are part of the big blue nation.

The Kentucky Division of the Sons of Confederate Veterans may feel insulted with this basketball coach and his opinions.

So how does a guy like John Calipari recover from insulting a large part of his fan base? The negative facebook and twitter comments are pouring in, condemning the UK coach. He needs to sweep this under rug quickly, but how?

cal.jpg

How About Another Leaked NBA Job Rumor?
Yes that’s right, the day after John Calipari gets slammed for his controversial comment regarding removing the Confederate flag, the news is leaked that the Coach of the Kentucky men’s basketball team might be in talks to take over as an NBA head coach, and head of basketball operations for The Sacramento Kings!

According to Yahoo! Sports’ Adrian Wojnarowski, The Sacramento Kings have had discussions with John Calipari about taking over as head coach and head of basketball operations, But why is this even news? The Kings haven’t made a formal offer yet and Calipari has consistently denied interest in leaving Lexington for the NBA.

The correct answer may be to get some UK fans thinking about something other that him disrespecting the flag of their heritage. What better way to get the upset fan base back in your corner, than present them with the threat that you could leave them?
Yesterday John Calipari says he supports removing the Confederate flag.
Last Night the social media negative feedback rolls in.
Today the media is reporting the UK coach is in talks about the NBA head coaching job.
Bam! That's how you distract a dumb fan base & get them back to kissing your butt.
LOL
This may be the dumbest OP I've ever read on this site.

Here is my prediction on when Cal will leave Lexington. Right now the SEC is one of the worst men's basketball conferences in the country, but they are trying too improve their conference. Auburn hired Bruce Pearl (who can't stand Cal by the way), Arkansas has Mike Anderson, Alabama is trying to improve, LSU is improving, so it is just a matter of time before the conference gets better.

I mean there is no way it can get any worse, is there ? Cal has always coached in weak conferences where he has no competition and he is top dog. He came into CUSA when UL and UCinn were leaving which meant Memphis was the only good team left. Then he leaves CUSA to coach in the SEC which was a step down in competition.
Once the SEC improves enough to where sUcK starts to lose some SEC games and they don't win the conference that is when Cal will take his ego and go elsewhere.

"It's either that or he's a paralegal for a law firm that's on vacation more than the homeless."

...nope, wrong on both counts, but you and Zipp can keep trying.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT