ADVERTISEMENT

Jawon Pass

This will be a great fit!.

CKD9A3xUwAAk5Lz.jpg

Reactions: beasleythecard
Can you guys help me put this one into perspective? I've heard some good things about him just wondering what your takes are on how good he is, if/when he ends up starting, etc...

Nick Saban and Alabama hosted him all day and he chose UL, I am impressed.

Reactions: atiba
Can you guys help me put this one into perspective? I've heard some good things about him just wondering what your takes are on how good he is, if/when he ends up starting, etc...

I am a big ND fan and have followed their recruiting for years. Pass was at the top of their QB board at the start of this cycle. It would appear that Louisville has gotten a good one.

Last edited:
Great commit! We still have to wait it out until February as was already stated. But how big for this program, to have 2 4-star QB's and a 4-star WR committed. And look at the list of teams that had offers in with Pass, it's a literal who's who of college football. Nervous times waiting, but having his brother on the team and the fact that Petrino is considered one of the top offensive coaches in the game will help.

Reactions: pervisl
He is big, powerful and fast like Cam Newton, but I also saw a strong, accurate arm and touch in his throws. I think he would have played for Malzhan if he wanted to be like Cam. He wants to be like Teddy...

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT