ADVERTISEMENT

Jaire Alexander sitting out bowl, declares for draft

Hmmmmmmmm, those Fiji vacations with the tiki bar deal sounds pretty good. I do have to wonder if they have HD TV’s in the bar that’ll show UofL sports though. :p

GO CARDS - BEAT EVERYBODY!!! God Bless America!!!

Does sound nice...be somewhere warm and actually watch the games with a btr view up close...and the game......lol

Apparently you don’t have Twitter
Actually I do.... i haven't seen one tweet from any Louisville players backing his position...

Post a link to one... If they are "1000 %" behind him it shouldn't be hard to find one..

Actually I do.... i haven't seen one tweet from any Louisville players backing his position...

Post a link to one... If they are "1000 %" behind him it shouldn't be hard to find one..

There definitely was solid support from his teammates on Twitter. That being said, if this trend becomes more widespread as well as coaches not coaching the bowl games, then I’d expect bowl attendance to drop. When that happens I hope the athletes and coaches just realize that fans are “making a business decision”.

Stop it! . Don’t be typical angry guy who criticizes college athletes for using what “little power” they have.

Reactions: KerryRhodes
Stop it! . Don’t be typical angry guy who criticizes college athletes for using what “little power” they have.
Honestly.... I'm a Louisville fan, I care about UofL... JA is no longer UofL so I don't care.. If that' makes me "angry guy" I'm ok with it ..

Reactions: Rollem Cards
Did he graduate? I didn’t hear if he did.

If not, it’s not his Alma Mater.

He’s another college dropout. Probably a rich one, but still a dropout.

Since when do you use "reportedly" as good enough to back a position ?? Thought you demanded stats and data to even start a conversation ?
Depends on the source (as always)... One of the local radio guys mentioned it--Deener, Maybin, one of them. Do you have a source saying differently? ...Didn't think so.

I don't "tweet" so I have no social media info...

Did he graduate? I didn’t hear if he did.

If not, it’s not his Alma Mater.

He’s another college dropout. Probably a rich one, but still a dropout.
That was not the smartest statement my friend. You should have held on to that one. So I guess that you’re a “rich” college degree holder . FOH

There definitely was solid support from his teammates on Twitter. That being said, if this trend becomes more widespread as well as coaches not coaching the bowl games, then I’d expect bowl attendance to drop. When that happens I hope the athletes and coaches just realize that fans are “making a business decision”.

Attendance for non important bowl games have been dropping for years.
Coaches are defied, while players are harangued.
The average football player, plays for 3 years in the NFL with NO guranteed contract.

LSU didnt even need Fournette to beat UofL. It's next man up.
If I recall, Trevon Young was injured on the 1st play from scrimmage in the 2015
Music city bowl and subsequently missed the entire 2016 season.

Certain players should sit out meaningless, winter exhibitions.
Its why college teams have rosters of 85 to 100 players.
Next man up............

That was not the smartest statement my friend. You should have held on to that one. So I guess that you’re a “rich” college degree holder . FOH
Why?

Me? I'm a Go-Kart mechanic at Beech Bend Park.

And a message board P5 FB coach, College Pres, and Athletic Director.

What about you? You a PhD?

Or are you a dropout who wants to use the loose interpretation of having an AM just because you attended for a while?

Nice 8th post BTW.

Reactions: Cardiac Red
Attendance for non important bowl games have been dropping for years.
Coaches are defied, while players are harangued.
The average football player, plays for 3 years in the NFL with NO guranteed contract.

LSU didnt even need Fournette to beat UofL. It's next man up.
If I recall, Trevon Young was injured on the 1st play from scrimmage in the 2015
Music city bowl and subsequently missed the entire 2016 season.

Certain players should sit out meaningless, winter exhibitions.
Its why college teams have rosters of 85 to 100 players.
Next man up............
What is the purpose of playing the regular season if the bowl games are meaningless ? It's the only reward there is for college football...

Only 4 teams make the playoffs, after a team loses 2 regular season games should players start sitting out so they don't get hurt since the chances of a 2 loss team making the playoff is pretty slim..?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT