ADVERTISEMENT

Impressive Game From Snider

shadow force

Jun 8, 2010
We had a great first half and overall game from our freshman PG. He is the PG of the future for the Cards and he is only going to get better. He hit 3-4 3 point shots and played a steady game. He had some freshman mistakes, which are to be expected, but also had some great passes and lobs as well. Not bad at all against a highly ranked and great defensive Virginia team.

I have to agree. He has done really well for being a freshman. He played 30 minutes against the #2 team in the nation(ranked #1 in pts allowed) and have 11 points and only 2 TO.........is really good.

GO CARDS!!!

He is improving with each game, but UVA was concentrating on stopping Rozier. Q had to step up and he did..

11 points with 4-6 from the field, 1 ast, 2 steals in 30 minutes. I felt like he had more assists.

Completely looked like he belonged. We get him for 3 more years after this year. I love it.

I like how he finds a spot on the 3pt line and let's it fly.

I could see him shooting the 3 ball anywhere from 45% to 50% by his Sr year.

Originally posted by Ipartiedwithhopgood:

I like how he finds a spot on the 3pt line and let's it fly.

I could see him shooting the 3 ball anywhere from 45% to 50% by his Sr year.
This kid is going to be the starting point guard for the Cards for the next 3 years unless he continues to improve and leaves early for the pros. His on the ball defense was horrible against Notre Dame, and against UVA, he looked 10 times better on defense. I can't believe how much better he looked on defense. It was like looking at a different player to be honest.

Oh, and he's FROM the city of Louisville. I love having the local kids shine for the Cards!

Q is not the quickest player on the floor. He is not a blow by guy, but is solid and will be a great PG by the time his career is up. Very impressed with how he has played over the last few games. He plays within himself and knows his own limitations. Glad he is a Cardinal.

This is the best I've seen him play. Those 3's set the tone. This should be a good sign going forward.

I think he is more of a "blow by guy" on offense than he gets credit for. He isn't super quick, but he has a great, hard under control dribble and his head is up. He also has a nice variety of shots, like the runner vs. UVA.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT