ADVERTISEMENT

I didn't think I could hate UK more

80_86

5000+
Jul 11, 2002
I swear I just don't understand how they get so lucky. They did not deserve to win that game. I just knew that foul was going to be a block when Harrison ran over the Irish player. It was probably the correct call, but how much do you wanna bet had that been Notre Dame it would have been called a charge?

I guess the bright side should be that Wisconsin should beat their asses because they have size inside. It wasn't like the Irish almost won this game becaise of making a bunch of 3's. If Auguste could do that much damage, Kaminski and Dekker should do much better. Still, I was really hoping to see Notre Dame do it because they deserved it how they managed the game. It was some missed FT's at the end that ultimately cost them. Again, more good luck for UK.

Whatever happens in this tournament, my hatred for UK hoops will never be any stronger. Those Notre Dame kids deserved the win over that bunch of D league players and their fat whiny slimeball coach. I'm now the biggest Wisconsin fan in the state of Kentucky.

Originally posted by 80,86:
I swear I just don't understand how they get so lucky. They did not deserve to win that game. I just knew that foul was going to be a block when Harrison ran over the Irish player. It was probably the correct call, but how much do you wanna bet had that been Notre Dame it would have been called a charge?

I guess the bright side should be that Wisconsin should beat their asses because they have size inside. It wasn't like the Irish almost won this game becaise of making a bunch of 3's. If Auguste could do that much damage, Kaminski and Dekker should do much better. Still, I was really hoping to see Notre Dame do it because they deserved it how they managed the game. It was some missed FT's at the end that ultimately cost them. Again, more good luck for UK.

Whatever happens in this tournament, my hatred for UK hoops will never be any stronger. Those Notre Dame kids deserved the win over that bunch of D league players and their fat whiny slimeball coach. I'm now the biggest Wisconsin fan in the state of Kentucky.
Yep. They seem to know that they will always get bailed out at the end by a whistle and they do.

I feel the same way. On Facebook, all the "diehards" (who couldn't name 2 players) are beside themselves.

ND did not play great they played good Coach COW acted as though ND played the game of there life. UK did get lucky the missed free throws that ND usually drills late and that lucky 1 second left on the shot clock. Go Badgers...

If you hate that team more than me you and I both may need counseling.
confused0020.r191677.gif

Originally posted by 80,86:

It was that 3 from Harrison that did it. It seemed to me Brey was willing to give up 2's from Townes but trying to avoid those dagger 3's and lobs. I think ND got tired in the last 5 minutes. I don't recall an efficient possession in that last 5 min.

I give you all credit for living well those incredible a**holes that call them UK fans. At this point if they do win the title I honestly might not step foot anywhere in Kentucky (even including Louisville) for several years. I literally would love to see the entire state outside of the Louisville area burn to the ground. Burn it and start over.

This post was edited on 3/28 11:25 PM by 83UofLCards83

I think you hit it right on. ND was tired down the stretch from there short bench. They had several chances down the stretch to extend the lead but could not including missed free throws from 80 % free throw shooters. Lets hope the Badgers have something for them.

Originally posted by cardz4life:
It was that 3 from Harrison that did it. It seemed to me Brey was willing to give up 2's from Townes but trying to avoid those dagger 3's and lobs. I think ND got tired in the last 5 minutes. I don't recall an efficient possession in that last 5 min.
Aaron hit a tough three, but ND immediately followed. It was just a long fought out game between two great teams... And I have the utmost respect for Notre Dame, the ACC champ.

Best of luck to you all tomorrow, I'm rooting for y'all.

And yes, some questionable calls, but I think UK got hit with a one or two bad calls, too.

Good take. IMO fatigue played a part in the missed FTs. Give the devil his due (and we all know who he is). UK played clutch at crunch time.

I think Grant and Jackson had a few moments there...

Originally posted by Orange Soda King:

Aaron hit a tough three, but ND immediately followed. It was just a long fought out game between two great teams... And I have the utmost respect for Notre Dame, the ACC champ.

Best of luck to you all tomorrow, I'm rooting for y'all.

And yes, some questionable calls, but I think UK got hit with a one or two bad calls, too.
Your team makes the FF and you immediately run over to your rivals board to talk about it?

Only to see how obsessed Card fans are with Kentucky Basketball. You know like that guy that beats on old people....I think he is called Zipp or something like that. Never the less i have proven myself right...You guys & gals have a wonderful night and good luck with MSU.

This post was edited on 3/28 11:52 PM by why_not_kentucky

Originally posted by Raleigh2Miami:
I would pull for the Tar Heels against Kentucky.

Coming from me, THAT SCREAMS VOLUMES.

Calipari is the worst.
As someone once said, "if Kentucky was playing Basketball at the Taliban School of Bombing and it was tied with 3 seconds left, I'm rooting for Mohammed to hit a 3/4 court runner at the buzzer!

Originally posted by why_not_kentucky:
Only to see how obsessed Card fans are with Kentucky Basketball. You know like that guy that beats on old people....I think he is called Zipp or something like that. Never the less i have proven myself right...You guys & gals have a wonderful night and good luck with MSU.

This post was edited on 3/28 11:52 PM by why_not_kentucky
Yep you don't care about UL at all, no siree Bob! They're irrelevant to this here Cayut fan.

Card fans just relax. In about five years Cal will suddenly retire and about six months later, all the UK wins will be vacated by the NCAA. It has happened everywhere Cal has coached. Why would it not happen at UK?
This post was edited on 3/30 5:38 AM by NoseBleedSection

Originally posted by NoseBleedSection:
Card fans just relax. In about five years Cal will suddenly and about six months later, all the UK wins will be vacated by the NCAA. It has happened everywhere Cal has coached. Why would it not happen at UK?
True but that will be little consolation to teams like Notre Dame tonight. Then again it will be fun to watch the 90% of UKay fans that used to call Calipari a slimeball and a low life cheater when he was at Memphis get their due.

UK fans are easy marks.
tongue.r191677.gif

...I think he is called Zipp...
roll.r191677.gif

To paraphrase Cue...

On the cusp of the their latest Final Four, the puppet strings are firmly attached.

"Elite program", my a$$...

Man reading these boards are really funny. Must suck to be wrapped up in hate over a program that is always one step ahead of you :)

I hate everything about Notre dame and after watching them just give up in the last 2 minutes I hate them more. Brey got out coached by cal. Which is sad. Go badgers!

Originally posted by earsky:

But yet you keep watching....
laugh.r191677.gif
It's the Elite Eight.Why wouldn't we all be watching?????????
earsky, you don't get it. Typical UK BB fans are UK fans, not college BB fans.

Case in point:

I went into a retail establishment in Florence on Friday morning where the two thirty-ish male employees started discussing the win over WVU. I chimed in it was a massacre and that Xavier and Arizona had played one heck of a game. Neither had watched the game and neither knew the outcome. For you out-of-towners, Florence is about 15 miles from the Xavier campus. They then asked why I would turn off the UK game to watch X play. I said that I would rather watch two gladiators fight rather than watch the lions continue to kill the Christians. My comment seemingly went over their heads.

Yesterday, one of the longtime Cincy sports guys made the comment on radio that his only problem with the UK fan base was that it wasn't enough for them to have the best team in college BB, but that they also had to hear it from everyone else as validation.

The Tar Heels have a great record against KY. Dean Smith always said that when KY called to play them, he knew they were loaded. Jyst like all the years from 1959 to the early 80's when they wouldn't play us. If we had played them through that period, we would have killed them. We beat them every time during that period though we met in the tourney and Western beat them to. They've also felt the obligation to play the Lexington YMCA in the past, but not other state teams. They refused to play us because we had black players and that offended their racist senseabilities.

Originally posted by 83UofLCards83:
I give you all credit for living well those incredible a**holes that call them UK fans. At this point if they do win the title I honestly might not step foot anywhere in Kentucky (even including Louisville) for several years. I literally would love to see the entire state outside of the Louisville area burn to the ground. Burn it and start over.

Jesus, man. You need some help.

Originally posted by Mossip:

You got to admit ya'll are a pretty insufferable bunch as a whole.

Originally posted by CardFan1130:
Originally posted by Mossip:

You got to admit ya'll are a pretty insufferable bunch as a whole.
Admitted. I'm sure the dude was using a little hyperbole, but it just came off as psychotic.
laugh.r191677.gif

Originally posted by lonedingo93:
...Don't hide behind other teams. Lookie... The great defender of other teams and conferences.

Don't you have some academic issues to tend to?

laugh.r191677.gif

"Elite program", my a$$...

L1Cyounextseason.

Originally posted by Brody50:

L1Cyounextseason.
Been thinking that one up all day haven't you Billy Bob?

ADVERTISEMENT