ADVERTISEMENT

Great comeback by Brohm and the Cards

Showed some character in that second half, not gonna lie that the first half was concerning...but we have the ability and character to do something special, just what a new team needs . I was actually in shock there for a solid quarter of FB with our intensity and effort in the second half. Gotta love what ever Brohm said or did halftime. Just wow.

All the criticism in the 2nd quarter was justified. No idea what happened other than they looked gassed.

The other 3 quarters they dominated.

They won and that is all that matters. They are not even close to a finished product. These are games you have to win.

Reactions: UKCoachesGraveyard
Actually the 2nd quarter does matter, and this is where Brohm and his staff will be “going to work”. There were serious defensive breakdowns that precipitated some of those 28 points. The one TD run by Cooley could be easily explained when witnessing the replay …….. the 2-5 scheme was a disaster waiting to happen, as Cooley saw the huge opening between our tackles and was not even close to be touched until he was at full speed running past Herron at his LB spot.

I believe the staff would acknowledge that it’s 3 down linemen in prevent defense on GT’s last TD drive further demonstrated how vulnerable our secondary coverage is without pressure on the QB.

A dangerous way to learn, but I believe the staff will use this next week to educate a roster full of talent, but one that showed it’s lack of experience, and understanding of assignment.

Reactions: Guardman
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT