ADVERTISEMENT

Golson going to FSU

As expected.

Thanks for posting. This raises expectations for the Noles this year?

As expected.

Thanks for posting. This raises expectations for the Noles this year?
It absolutely does. Golson is better than any QB on our roster. Without him I thought we were looking at a 9-3 type of season. I still think we'll see a little drop off without Winston but I feel better about our chances.

But we have a really tough schedule. We have to play At Clemson, At Georgia Tech, and At Florida (who should be improved), and we play Miami, Louisville and NC State At Home. That is not an easy slate given the number of players we lost to the draft. It will be interesting to see what happens.

The Golson I saw in November in South Bend won't help anyone improve. If he can make better decisions and take care of the football he might be a serviceable signal caller. Aside from that the young man just isn't that good.
CJ

He is a turnover machine...I am actually more confident in beating FSU then Clemson.

He is a turnover machine...I am actually more confident in beating FSU then Clemson.
He did turn the ball over a lot. But then again, so did Winston. Lol! Winston threw 18 INTs last year. But then he also made up with it by making a lot of big plays.

My thought process is no offense to Notre Dame but Golson will be playing with better Running Backs and Wide Receivers with us than what he had at Notre Dame. Does that mean he'll play better? No. I'm just saying that he'll have better skill players to work with.

But I do agree with you that as I am typing this right now, Clemson is the favorite in the Atlantic Division. And that is mainly due to Deshaun Watson. He's a stud. However, one thing about it is you guys get Clemson at Home and FSU on the Road. FSU gets Louisville at Home and Clemson on the Road. And Clemson gets Louisville on the Road and FSU at Home. All three of us have a home game and a road game among the top 3 teams in the Atlantic. It should be an interesting race.

We shall see how Everett fares behind their inexperienced offensive line next season. They can have him because I got tired of all those turnovers last year (22).

His play was erratic at OSU and there will b no difference at FSU! He also will need a year or so to fit into Fishers system!

He is coming from Notre Dame and this is his final season. He is a fifth year guy, done after this.

Im sure the importance of his decision making will be stressed by Jimbo. I also think JF will keep the playbook simple and build up his confidence by high completion passes that will put the ball in the hands of playmakers. He has shown that he can run if in trouble so that should be a positive factor for him to use. Overall I think he is an upgrade at the position and should help our O.

He did turn the ball over a lot. But then again, so did Winston. Lol! Winston threw 18 INTs last year. But then he also made up with it by making a lot of big plays.

My thought process is no offense to Notre Dame but Golson will be playing with better Running Backs and Wide Receivers with us than what he had at Notre Dame. Does that mean he'll play better? No. I'm just saying that he'll have better skill players to work with.

But I do agree with you that as I am typing this right now, Clemson is the favorite in the Atlantic Division. And that is mainly due to Deshaun Watson. He's a stud. However, one thing about it is you guys get Clemson at Home and FSU on the Road. FSU gets Louisville at Home and Clemson on the Road. And Clemson gets Louisville on the Road and FSU at Home. All three of us have a home game and a road game among the top 3 teams in the Atlantic. It should be an interesting race.
AtlanticDiv. gonna be tough !!

ADVERTISEMENT