ADVERTISEMENT

Games CBobby Petrino needs to WIN!

cardstud1

5000+
Gold Member
Jul 23, 2006
Ukay without a doubt has a bullseye tagged there. This year FSU and Clemson are possibles as well as AUBURN. BC is scary but we have them at home. What are your thoughts Amigo's?

He needs to beat UaK and two of the others you mentioned, plus the rest. I will be ecstatic with 10-2 this year, but do not see it happening.

He needs to beat UaK and two of the others you mentioned, plus the rest. I will be ecstatic with 10-2 this year, but do not see it happening.
  1. In 2014 I predicted 8-4, or 9-3 and we got 9-4 total. I think it is about the same for 2015. Toss-ups are with Auburn, FSU, Clemson,.....and Uakay! Until C Stoops shows he can win there, I see wins with UL there! Bobby is ion year 2 here and has a better feel for what he has and to do. His worst season was 5-7 at Arkansas. Comes into Louisville with great defense and uses it ti get wins. CTodd Grantham is a difference maker and takes pressure of CBP! We'll see........!

Reactions: pervisl
I'm expecting around 8 or 9 wins and a good bowl game. Anything more than that, and I'll be ecstatic. Anything less and it'll be a disappointing year.

I think we have gotten to the point where 8 wins should be the norm and the starting point of any discussion. 8 wins to our program should be the equivalent as 6 wins to a UK or IU. With that being said 10 wins should be the goal and winning the ACC title. We do that and we should be in good position for possibly making the playoffs.

Reactions: beasleythecard
Win all of the home games, including Clemson. Win the road games that we should win. Three tough road games, Auburn, FSU and NC St., upset one. Must beat Kentucky. That is a fantastic year, with nine or ten wins. If the offensive line comes together, it's possible, but that is a big if. Go Cards!

Win all of the home games, including Clemson. Win the road games that we should win. Three tough road games, Auburn, FSU and NC St., upset one. Must beat Kentucky. That is a fantastic year, with nine or ten wins. If the offensive line comes together, it's possible, but that is a big if. Go Cards!

What/who are our starting OLine guys?

My guess is Hughley and Epps will start. Beyond that, i'd say its a toss-up. We have a few Juco's coming in, but i think if they can contribute early will depend on how quickly they can pick up the blocking schemes...

My guess is Hughley and Epps will start. Beyond that, i'd say its a toss-up. We have a few Juco's coming in, but i think if they can contribute early will depend on how quickly they can pick up the blocking schemes...

We have very young oline men but, as said very young. Bobby is adept at getting results from youth, but again as said it is youth.

ACC needs schools like Louisville to get them to prominence. At Clemson, they are talking National Championship and do not look at the Cards as any threat to their season. Hope you guys can prove them wrong.

Last year, I predicted 2 of the 4--Clemson, FSU, Miami, and ND--and an unexpected loss along the way, for a 9-3 record.

This year, I'm predicting we win 1 of 3--Auburn, Clemson, and FSU--and an unexpected loss or a loss in a toss-up game. Same record 9-3.

That's not what I would "expect" from anyone but Petrino. I'm certainly happy with 8-4 because that's what most coaches would deliver under identical circumstances. That's all I'm entitled to (for those with a sense of entitlement...)

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ THIS!!! ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

GO CARDS - BEAT EVERYBODY!!! God Bless America!!!

I think we beat the barn and clems son this year and even luck up against free shoes.

Aurburn, Clemson, FSU are very winnable if we establish BR and our front 7 lives uo to its hype.

It is the unexpected loss that will make us special or extra normal in any year. We aboid the unexpected loss and anything can happen.

A 8-4 year would be nice wheras a 10-2 season would be magical.

ACC needs schools like Louisville to get them to prominence. At Clemson, they are talking National Championship and do not look at the Cards as any threat to their season. Hope you guys can prove them wrong.

10+ wins for the Cards!

[QUOTE="MANAFOLD, post: 67770, member: At Clemson, they are talking National Championship and do not look at the Cards as any threat to their season. Hope you guys can prove them wrong.[/QUOTE]

Yeah but Dabo is their coach

Nobody connected to Clemson expects Louisville to be easy game. IF last year's game was any indication-I expect a fistfight from the Cards. A Thursday night game in Louisville would be a Tough matchup for any team.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT